67

Blair was at Andrew's house, it took a good amount of convincing for Ameo to let her out again.

She sat at the couch with Eveline, her cat, as she watched a dramatic TV show. Runah was there, watching as well. It was nice that she could spend time with her. Tina was too busy with the newborn and the other children to even talk with Blair.

Fluffy purred with each stroke of her fingers. Blair smiled down at her, the cat was strangely affectionate toward her but it hated Ameo but he disliked it too, so the feeling was mutual. She wondered why.

"Kornah, are you ready?"

Blair turned back and Andrew had stepped into the living room, wearing a leather jacket, and held two motorbike helmets.

Blair stood up and placed Fluffy on Runah's lap. "We'll be back soon."

It has been two weeks now, Blair wanted Andrew to take her on his bike. At first Andrew refused because she admitted she had never been on one before, but eventually he took her to some places. That was what they had been doing since.

They usually go to the beach. But this time, they were heading to the town where Andrew grew up.

She was even welcomed in his family home where his grandfather and grandmother lived. They were very kind and they were the ones that raised him up as well.

But who his parents were or where they were. He never told her, nor did the grandparents.

Blair enjoyed the baby pictures that were shown to her about Andrew and his sister. For the first time, she saw Andrew become flustered. It was a side she had never seen before.

By the time Andrew had brought Blair home with Eveline, her cat, it was already eight in the evening; way too late for Ameo's liking.

Ameo watched as Andrew's car reached the entrance. It filled him with annoyance and jealousy, seeing her step out the car, being so happy with another man other than him.

He went down the main entrance to the mansion, and they were still chatting and laughing by the car.

As Ameo neared them, Blair did something that made his blood run still.

"You're so adorable!" She said, running her fingers through Andrew's hair, and he stiffened. It caught him off guard. He allowed no one to just ruffle his hair except for his sister.

Suddenly, a large shadow fell over her.

Ameo walked up next to her, and to her confusion, he glared at Andrew. He put his arm around her waist, yanking her to him, not taking his eyes off Andrew.

Blair moved away from him. "What are you doing?"

"What do you mean?"

Before Blair could respond, Andrew stepped in. "I should start going."

"Better start going now, Andrew." Ameo's tone was bitter.

Andrew turned to her. "See you very soon, Blair." He then walked out of the building.

As soon as he was out the door, Blair slapped Ameo by the arm. "Why are you almost always so mean to him? What did he do to you?"

"And why are you almost always with him? You just can't be without him, can you?"

"What are you talking about? He's my friend."

"And do you really think he sees you the same way you do to him?"

"Umm, yeah?"

"I've seen the way he looks at you. You should stay away from him."

"And who are you to tell me what to do and not do?"