38

Lightning flashed past the window, disrupting the moment.

Blair flinched, pulling away from him and stared out to the balcony.

"Blair."

Ameo uttered her name, the hardness of his voice cut through her fears. She looked at him. He grabbed her face, obliterating her attention from the balcony and to focus on him. Another thunderbolt struck again, but she could barely hear it because of Ameo covering her ears.

"Look at me, don't look anywhere else. I'll make sure that you forget everything," he said before sealing her mouth against his.

As he was kissing her, he leaned her onto the bed and his lips never left hers. His tender lips gliding over hers in the dark.

Ameo sensed her body trembling, he pulled away, looking a bit concerned. "Is there something wrong?"

She shook her head. "Nothing. It's just... I'm nervous."

"Nervous? You were pretty bold during the previous times."

"Well, that's because I was drunk. Sorry for acting like that, I'm normally not that way."

"There's nothing to apologise about."

"Did you regret it?"

"No, you?"

"N-no, I don't. It was great."

"What a relief." His words were soft as he leaned down and kissed her.

He pulled away, a bit out of breath, and looked at her.

She was wearing what seemed like a soft blue tank top with underwear to match. The light shining through the balcony caused her bundled-up hair to have a slight shimmer to it. And the way her creamy light skin reflected the moonlight gave her an entrancing radiance. She looked just like a doll. He placed his palm on her semi-exposed stomach, a cool chill spread across his hand. He could feel goosebumps on her porcelain skin when she sighed.

"You are so warm."

Her voice was soft and quiet, making her even more enthralling to hear. Ameo looked up; his piercing eyes bore into hers. "Is that a bother to you?" He then retrieved his hand.

"No... I like it. It helps me calm down." She reached out and held his hand, warming hers. "You know, you can continue i-if you want...?"

He smirked, but just barely. "Do you want me to?"

Blair didn't say a word, but nodded and blushed instead.

"I like this side of you."

She looked up at him, puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"When you are drunk, you seem so bold and in control. But now you are sensitive and shy, not able to control the sensations going through your body."

Ameo then fondled her breasts that filled his hands, she closed her eyes and covered her mouth as she gave in to the feeling. His thumbs brushed past her now tender nipples underneath her top. In response, she let out a quiet moan when she couldn't hold it in.

He leaned down and started leaving kisses on her neck. Blair could feel a hard, throbbing sensation against her abdomen as he pressed his body on hers. He removed her hand away from her lips and captured them with a growing appetite. His tongue explored every inch of her mouth.

"Blair..." Her name came in a low baritone. He ground his hard, hot body against hers, and heat pooled in her core.

With restless, hungry hands, he went on an adventure down her body. He reached into her underwear and stopped. He leaned away from her to see her face, as if looking for confirmation.