42

Blair and Ameo made their way to his bedroom in silence. The energy between them was electrifying.

Blair grabbed him by the hand and led him to the bed. She pushed Ameo down onto the bed and straddled him. She started to unbutton her shirt at a very slow pace. His eyes darkened with hunger, his hands moved to grab her hips, but she tied them together with his tie.

"Oh, you want to be in charge?" he asked. Blair blushed and nodded in response.

She placed his hands above his head; he groaned as she ground up against him.

She then unzipped his trousers to reveal a price underneath, as her hand slid up and down, it hardened and grew against her fingers until it was throbbing for her.

Blair grabbed a condom and rolled it on him. She removed her underwear, and she lowered her hips down until her opening was over his cock, and slowly, she sank down on it with ease.

His muscles tensed as he entered her.

His size stretched her, and she continued downward, not stopping until he was inside her. She shuddered and let a heavy breath slip out. 'Finally in.'

He closed his eyes in pleasure, silently cursing and fighting with his restraints.

"Don't move," Blair ordered, Ameo looked at her with a flicker of mischief.

"Or what?"

Blair opened her mouth to respond, but Ameo lifted his hips, thrusting himself into her fast and deep. Her vision became a bit hazy and a little light-headed by the sudden impact. She bit down the moan that was prying to get out. She ran a hand through her hair and pushed it all to one side. And then placed her hands across his bare torso, using it to steady her as she started to bop up and back down on him.

Blair clenched around him, taking great satisfaction as Ameo threw his head back from the sensation. She then picked the pace, rolling her hips against him.

"I've had enough of this." In a swift move, Ameo tore his hands free from the bindings and grabbed a hold of her butt. He squeezed it as he thrust into her harder. Her breath hitched. He shoved into her grimly until she turned tender and docile in his embrace. His muscles became sturdy as he dived into her deeper and deeper.

His hands glide up her back and nestle into her hair, tugging so that her back was arched. His lips fastened onto her neck and nibbled on it, hard enough to leave a mark. Blair felt him picking up speed as she crashed against an orgasm that grew within her. She dug her fingers into his hair, her inner muscle quivered as she rode out her climax. She went limp in her arms, not able to hold herself or continue.

But Ameo had other plans. With Blair tight in his embrace, he leaned forward until she was laid underneath him, trapped by his much bigger body. Before she could predict, he thrust into her.

"A-Ameo, c-can I rest for a--" She gasped and squirmed as he kept on delivering impactful thrusts. He grabbed a handful of her hair, keeping her head still as he silenced her request with his mouth.

His body rocked hard against hers, the slight creaking sounds of the bed were drowned by her muffled sobs and heavy breathing. He was pushing her to the limit, and she did not know when she would eventually break.

Blair squirmed some more, bothered that she was completely out of control with her body being overpowered by him.

Her legs flailed a bit, but he managed to hold her still, not wanting her to lose energy before they were done. Her succulent body almost drove Ameo to madness of lust; he just couldn't get enough. It was like she was meant for him, meant to be his.

He pulled away slightly and observed her face; her round cheeks were deep pink like she was overheating with pleasure with her unfocused doe eyes half closed. Tears were coming out of them as she was overwhelmed with emotions. Her kiss-swollen lips were endearing with more whimpers, leaving between them as he continued to pump in and out of her.

She tried to keep up but was failing, her eyes were blurred from all the tears, and his consistent pounding made her lose track of time.

His name slipping from her lips made Ameo reach his end, and they both shuddered as the climax hit them like a gust of wind.

He then lifted her and laid on his black, placing her on top of him as they were panting for air. His thundering heart pulsated against her hand. Ameo placed a hand on the small of her back. He kissed her as his fingers interlace into her hair.

Blair snapped out the savouring moment when she flinched as she felt him swelling up again. At that moment, his kisses turned ravenous, Blair tried pulling away, but he kept a stubborn grip around her. Ameo then rolled on top of her and stared down at her.

The hunger in his eyes was still there, he was ready to take her all over again.

Blair crossed her arms over her chest. "You really are too much."

"Just one more time," he said before his mouth came back down on hers. His hand found itself between her legs.

But she held his hand, stopping him from going any further. "No, I'm tired."

He looked annoyed but said nothing as he laid back down on the bed.

Blair closed her eyes, cuddling close to Ameo's chest and letting herself relax into his touch. Ameo tugged her close to his side and pressed his lips against her forehead. That was... unexpected. Was he finally warming up to her? Were they now considered boyfriend and girlfriend? She smiled a little at the thought. Blair had never dated another man except for her ex.

It wasn't long before she started to drift off to sleep, comfortable in his arms.

The next day she woke up, and he wasn't there. Why did she wish and expected him to stay? Blair let out a disappointed sigh, running a hand through her tangled and messy hair. This was no big deal, she should have seen this coming. What would she expect?

She ran a hand over the empty place beside her that she carved for Ameo to fill. It was brutally cold. Did he just leave the moment she fell asleep?

Was she that unbearable to be around for long? She missed his warmth, wanting more of it first thing in the morning when she woke up. But she was too afraid to ask, how could she even ask? Perhaps she was a fool to think that something might develop more than what it has become.

Did he feel the same way she did for him, or did he just say it to get what he wanted?

Her heart clenched with each intake by that terrible thought. Doubts began to bury itself into her mind, she just hoped that the assumption was not true.