The fun starts here

Once I was ready and had all my information gathered I waited for the next day and early in the morning we were all sitting together at the breakfast table with some bread, honey, jam and other things you can put on the bread.

Me: Nezu, can I ask you something?

I wasn't really looking at him since I was preparing my own bread so I grabbed a bread and a knife as well as some butter while I decided to talk about it not focusing on his expression at all.

Nezu: Of course.

Me: You are a chimera, right?

Nezu: Yes.

Me: And does it anything have to do with the SCP foundation?

Nezu: ....

Me: I heard some very interresting rumors about SCP-3624.

Nezu: Where did you get the information?

Of course I ignored the rat and just continued putting the butter on my bread and then putting some fruit jam on it too. I could tell that the air in the room shifted. Still I didn't care. He was the one starting this all.

Me: They say SCP-3624 was a project involving 333 people and only one survived. Funny how that one just vanished into thin air.

Nezu: I will ask you again. Where did you get the information from?

Me: Not only that but they used animal DNA on that last one. It was a dog, a bear and a mouse if I remember right.

Nezu: WHERE DID YOU FOUND THE INFORMATION!

It was only now that I looked up to the sound of his paws hitting the table. Oh I got the chimera jumping out of his skin and I could feel it. He was angry but also couldn't believe what I was just saying. There was this gittering telling me to urge to say more and he would attack me. Too bad that my dad was already there at the table including my papa. They would stop the chimera in no time. I believed in their skills.

Me: Nezu, do not mess with me and I won't mess with you either.

Nezu: Oh really?

Me: Yes. Take this as a payback for yesterday. Does it feel good to know that someone knows your past?

Nezu: I know yours as well.

Me: Yeah but everyone does it here but yours is different as well as the materials you have for blackmailing people.

I smiled at the rat sweetly before focusing back on my breakfast. I didn't wanted to talk more about what I knew. This was a warning for him not to dig up deeper into my things. Not only could he find out who I was but I wanted to show him that he isn't the only one who can do that.

Nezu: Still where did you get the information from?

Me: Google.

Nezu: Impossible. 

Me: It is possible if you don't search about yoursefl, Nezu but chimeras.

Nezu: Impressive skills you have there then.

Me: Thanks and I don't like people snooping into my own past. So how about a truce?

Nezu: Very well.

Looking back at the chimera, I saw a paw that was stretched out to me and I shock it. It was a deal we just made after all. I mean come on. I had to make a deal at some point. What if he knows who I am? Will he back me up? Who knows and did I really wanted to find that one out?

Nezu: However, I want you to spend an hour each day in my office.

Me: Why?

Nezu: I will sharpen your skills more. You are quirkless, right?

Me: Yes.

Nezu: This will be an important skill then. Call it your sword.

Me: Deal.

We went back to eating our breakfast as if nothing happened and only Mic and Zawa reacted to what I said. Up until now they were looking and I could tell that Aizawa was ready to jump and pull his own scarf at his boss.

Mic: ... What just happend?

Zawa: Did you just make a deal with the devil?

Nezu: And did you just call me a devil.

Mic: Oh please! We all know you are one.

Nezu: Very true.

Zawa: Izu is this really what you want?

Me: Why not? I think he knows more than anyone else on blackmailing materials not that he has some on you or papa.

Nezu: Bold of you to assume I don't have some.

Me: Bold of you to assume, I didn't know that. How about checking it again.

Nezu: I see where this is going. Now will you excuse myself. I will indeed check it.

The rat took a place with his breakfast and left the table where I was now together with Mic and Aizawa. They still looked completly confused so I was like why not tell them what I did. Not was if they could have done anything else anyways. I would have still went to the deep dark web to find out more informations about the rat if I had to.

Mic: What did you do?

Me: Hacked.

Aizawa: That rat?

Me: Mh~

Aizawa: *sigh*

Mic: Do you have a death wish?

Me: No but someone had to dare him to find out about me!

Aizawa: Touche.

Me: Anyways, I just went to the dark web to find out some stuff. Nothing serious.

Mic: What about the blackmailing things?

Me: Well I hacked UA and then his PC remotly. After that I found some funny thing and deleted yours as well as dads, of course. You really think I would let him have that power over you?

Mic: Awww thank you but you are grounded for a week.

Me: WHAT?! WHY?! I didn't do anything wrong.

Aizawa: I agree with Zashi. Never hack a powerfull and dangerous person again. You may leave in the evening and go out but for the rest of the day you are grounded.

Me: Come on. You can't fo that.

Mic: Yes I can and honestly you scared us just now. Nezu was slightly growling too.

Me: He was?

Mic: Didn't you hear it?

Me: Nope.

Aizawa: *sigh* Don't do this again.

Me: Okay, okay I promise to never hack Nezu.

Mic: Besides we have some preparations to do. You'll join Sho's class soon.

Me: I do?

Aizawa: Yes. I have to go back to teach my stupid class after this week.

Me: Is this the reason why I am grounded?

Mic: A bit. We just want to spend more time with you without you going around and not being at home for nearly the entire day like yesterday.

Me: I get it. Sorry and thanks.