Risen from the Dead

Rachel, Nate, and Chuck arrived at the Manor. Rachel walked behind Chuck and Nate was behind Rachel has they entered the party. It was a Jack Bass type of party with barely clothed women.

"Woah this was not what I was expecting at all." Nate said softly to the two of them.

"Nate, this is a sex club." Rachel said softly back to Nate.

"It's more of a roving brothel... my father, well Bart - belonged" Chuck commented.

"Explain how do you know the lockbox code." Rachel mumbled.

"Jack has to be here. We need to find him." Chuck stated.

A woman saw the three of them in the middle of the room and the woman head over to the three of them. "Josephine. You looked like you need a friend." The woman said wrapping her arm around Chuck.

"I have a friend." Chuck said grabbing Rachel arm and putting it around his waist.

"Let me show you the bedroom then." the woman said grabbing the two of them to follow her.

"Good luck" Chuck whispered to Nate who was left alone now.

Josephine showed them the dark unoccupied bedroom.

"We prefer darker and smaller room" Rachel said.

"We don't have much time to see the whole house." Josephine said.

"No, actually the whole house would be lovely. Show us any and all rooms. Even the occupied ones." Rachel said rushing to the next room.

"She likes to watch." Chuck said jokingly before following after Rachel.

Josephine led the two of them to the dumbwaiter on the second floor.

"It has potential although it may be slightly small" Rachel said.

"One has to stand." Chuck said.

"R" Serena commented.

"S. What are you doing here?" 

"I tracked Gossip Girl's phone to here. Have you seen Jack yet?" 

"No, still looking."

"Be careful Diana is downstairs. If she sees you or Chuck-"

"Chuck, you two go on. I'll worry about Diana." Rachel said. Serena smiled before heading the opposite way. Rachel rushed down the hall and snuck past the security guard towards a room she hadn't check yet.

"Diana-" Rachel began but was at a loss for words with what stood in front of her. "Oh my God. No, no it can't be." Rachel cried out with the security guard carried her out.

The security guard pushed her into the room Jack was in.

"What is going on? Does he know what you're really hiding in here?" Rachel asked. Jack has a concerned look.

"Give us a minute." Jack said to the security guard.

The security guard closed the door behind her.

"You can't tell him. This was supposed to go off without a hitch. You better hope it still does or there will be plenty of people that get hurt." Jack yelled at Rachel.

"I am going to tell him whether you like or not." Rachel said before walking out of the room.

Rachel rushed outside to see Chuck waiting for her.

"Are you okay? I am trying to call Nate or Serena but can't get ahold of them." Chuck said putting his phone in his coat pocket.

Rachel let out a big sigh and tried to conceal her tears in front of Chuck.

"What's wrong?" Chuck asked holding her hand in his own.

"I think you need to go back inside. Once everyone's gone and it's quiet. The second door on the right." Rachel said wiping away a tear.

"Have Arthur take you back to the city." Chuck said looking nervous at the house.

"I'll wait for you"

"Go back to the Empire. I will see you tonight." Chuck said giving Rachel a kiss on her lips before heading back inside.

Rachel walked to the limo knowing Chuck is going to be surprised. Rachel head back to the Empire while Chuck went into the house.