Rachel's Wedding

The big day has finally arrived, it is Rachel and Louis wedding day. Rachel told Serena that she can stop dating Dan, because she told Louis the truth. Rachel family head over to the Waldorf's for the rehearsal breakfast and Rachel head to her last fitting at Vera Wang. Rachel bridal party change when Charlie left town. Penelope is bridesmaid 4, Jessica is bridesmaid 5, and Kati is bridesmaid 6. Everyone was at the Waldorf's, when the bride to be came in. Louis and his mother told Rachel and her parents about the dowry. The weekend before was Rachel's bachelorette party with her bridal party and it was a relaxing one.

"Your back. The presses what's to known if you want to be called Mrs. Grimaldi or Princess of Monaco." Wedding Planner said.

"Excuse me. I need my two best friends really quick." Rachel said.

The three of them went up to Serena's bedroom to talk.

"Mrs. Grimaldi or Princess. Is this really happening?" Rachel asked laying down on Serena's bed.

"It is happening." Serena said.

The three of them head downstairs and it was time to head to the church to get ready. Rachel, Blair, and Serena were getting ready in the bride's room. Rachel's mother, Dorota, and Eleanor came in to see her. Blair was wearing a long one shoulder light pink dress and Serena and the rest of the girls was wearing a short one shoulder light pink dress. Rachel was wearing a beautiful strapless Vera Wang wedding dress. Rachel's mother, Dorota, and Eleanor saw Rachel in her beautiful wedding dress. Rachel was starting to get really nervous, and she need to get the dress off of her.

"I can't breathe. I need to get this dress off of me." Rachel said.

"You need to get fresh air and some water." Victoria said.

"I will open a window." Blair said.

"I will get some water." Dorota said.

Serena left to go get Chuck to come stops the wedding. Serena told everyone to leave the room and Chuck walked into the room.

"Chuck, what are you doing here?" Rachel asked.

"I need to know if you still love me." Chuck said.

"Of course, I still love you, Chuck. I love you more and more everyday even if it is possible to love someone that much." Rachel said.

"Let's get out of here. We can go anywhere you want." Chuck said.

"I can't because of something that I can't tell you." Rachel said.

Blair and Serena came to their best friend to take the photos. It was time for the wedding, the bridesmaids and maid of honor walked down the aisle and it was Rachel's turn. Rachel's father walked her down the aisle. Rachel looked at Louis the whole time she was walking. Rachel and Louis were standing when the priest said if anyone knows why these two should not be together speak now or forever hold your peace. Rachel, her two best friends, Louis, and Dan looked over to see Chuck standing by the door. Rachel shakes her head no to Chuck. Chuck was about to walk out of the door when he heard other people phones going off with a Gossip Girl blast. The Gossip Girl blast had a video of Rachel telling Chuck she still loves him. Rachel upset runaway from Louis and Chuck followed her. 

"I can't believe you posted the video on Gossip Girl." Rachel said.

"I didn't post the video. But I do know the truth about the night of the accident. Blair and Serena thought I should know the truth." Chuck said.

"I thought I was going to lose you forever. I am going to married Louis." Rachel said to Chuck.

Chuck left the wedding and the wedding started again. Rachel and Louis said there I do and kiss. Rachel and Louis took photos, and their families sign marriage license. They head to the reception.