Alumni Party

Rachel, Louis, and Princess Sophie arrived at the Alumni Party. The photographers asked the three of them to look over here and the three of them took a couple of photos. They head inside to the party and Princess Sophie was greeted to guest. Louis and Rachel said hello to a few people. 

"Louis, can you grab me a glass of champagne, please?" Rachel asked.

"Of course, my love." Louis said kissing Rachel.

Rachel was upstairs when her phone rang. Rachel answered her phone, and the person informed her that Chuck Bass was in trouble. She said she was on her way, and she saw Serena's cousin, Charlie.

"Serena cousin, Charlie. Can you tell Louis that I had to leave and will be back later for me?" Rachel asked.

Rachel left the party and head to the location Chuck was at. Rachel arrived at the location and head up to the roof. She saw a man asked if he saw Chuck and the man revealed to be Russell Thorpe.

"What are you doing here, Russell?" Rachel asked.

"I am taking away the one thing Chuck love the most. That is, you course." Russell said.

They go to the third floor and Rachel called Chuck. Rachel hid her phone in her coat and said something about the third floor and new hotel. Chuck knew where Rachel was and the three of them head to the location. Rachel was starting to get scared, and she can smell something funny in the air. She was smelling gas and Russell was playing with the lighter. She screams thinking she was going to die that was when Chuck came into the room with Nate and Raina. Raina told her father she loves him, and she was going to stand by him. Raina got the lighter out of her father's hand and told him she is never seeing him again. Chuck took Rachel back to his limo and the two of them head back to the party.

"Thank you, Chuck. You saved me from Russell." Rachel said.

"Of course, I love you." Chuck said.

Chuck and Rachel move closer and the two started kissing. They started taking each other clothes off and thirty minutes later they were helping each other put their clothes back on. They arrived back at the party and Rachel head inside to Louis.

"Louis, I am so sorry. I got a call from Russell telling me a lie about Chuck. He had me come to the hotel. Russell was trying to kill me." Rachel said to Louis.

"Is this true?" Louis asked looking past Rachel to Chuck.

"Yes. It is true. Russell wanted to hurt her. She couldn't see her phone to call 9-1-1." Chuck said.

"Thank you for saving her, Chuck." Louis said.

"I also wanted to tell you the two of you that you have my blessing." Chuck said.

Chuck left the party and Rachel looked over at Chuck realizing she is in love with him but can't be with him.

A few weeks later

Rachel and Louis are going to Monaco for the summer. Rachel was packing with Blair and Serena helps. Louis was picking her up in an hour. Rachel said goodbye to the two of them and she will see them in the fall. They left after Rachel finished packing and she left with Louis to head to Monaco. At Rachel's penthouse, her maid was getting the trash out of her bathroom and in the trash was a pregnancy test that was positive.