Senior Year

It is the first day of Senior year and Rachel was getting ready. Rachel head downstairs to have breakfast with her parents. She came into the dining room to see not only her parents, but Nicholas. Nicholas was going to have breakfast with them and take Rachel to school. Rachel and Nicholas finished their breakfast and head out. Rachel and Nicholas talked the whole time, when the driver informed Rachel they were here. Rachel got out of the car and Nicholas got out to give his girlfriend a kiss. They said goodbye to each other, and Nicholas informed her that he was coming to have lunch with her and her friends.

"Hey R. Was that the prince I see kissing you, goodbye?" Is said.

"Yes, it was. He informed me, he is coming to have lunch with me and my friends." Rachel said excited.

"R, you are lucky to date royalty." Nelly said.

"I am dating royalty too." Blair said. Blair was starting to get jealous of Rachel.

"B, picking new projects and victims again." Rachel said.

"I have a transfer for you." Chuck said smiling at Rachel.

"Morning" Chuck said walking away before Rachel can reply.

"I will see you guys later." Rachel said.

Rachel head to class, when Serena saw her. The two of them chatted for a little bit. It was lunch time, and Rachel head over to Blair, Serena, and the other girls. Rachel sits down and then Nicholas arrived. Rachel and Nicholas kissed, making all the girls around go aww. Rachel introduced Nicholas to the rest of the group. Blair informed Amanda, that dating Serena ex was not allowed. Nicholas and Rachel talked most of time, when one of the girls asked if they coming to the bar and have drinks. Rachel told them that Nicholas was taking her to dinner and the girls melt over it. It was time for Rachel to head back to class, so she kissed Nicholas goodbye.

After school, Rachel head home to get ready for dinner with Nicholas. Nicholas picked Rachel up and the two of them had amazing dinner.

"It was great to meet the rest of your friends." Nicholas said.

"The girls love it and I love you." Rachel said. Rachel was surprised to say the three words to Nicholas.

"I love you too." Nicholas said it back to Rachel.

Nicholas drops Rachel off at her place, when she got a texted from Penelope to come have drinks with them tomorrow. Penelope invited Nicholas too and Rachel said yes. Rachel called Nicholas to tell him, and he agreed to come with her tomorrow.

The next day at school, Rachel was looking for Blair. Rachel didn't find Blair, but she found the other girls.

"Hey, where's Blair?" Rachel asked.

"She not coming in this morning." Penelope said. 

"Oh, okay." Rachel said.

"How was your dinner date with the prince?" Is asked.

"Amazing. We are coming to have drinks with you guys tonight." Rachel said.

"Great. Here's come Little J." Penelope said.

"Got to go find Serena." Rachel said.

Rachel saw the Gossip Girl blast about Dan and the new girl this morning. Rachel wanted to see how Serena was doing. Rachel finds Serena talking to Dan and Serena saw her. Serena came over to her and informed her that she was coming out tonight too. School was less eventful than the day before.

Later that night, Rachel and Nicholas head over to the bar. They arrived to see Serena, Dan, Amanda, Chuck, Is, and Penelope already there. Both Nicholas and Rachel were not pleased to see Chuck there. Penelope and Is called Rachel and Nicholas over to their table. A waitress came by to get the two of them drinks order.

"What can I get for the two of you?" waitress asked.

"Dirty Martini, please" Rachel said.

"The same." Nicholas said.

The waitress head over to the bar to place the order in and came back a few minutes later with their drinks. They talk to Penelope and Is for a little while, before they saw Serena at the bar alone. They talk to Serena and find out what was happening. Chuck walked over to Penelope and Is table about the hair martini trick to give to the new girl. Everyone was talking and Penelope gave Amanda the hair martini. Amanda left crying and Dan blamed Serena for it. Serena and Rachel both looked at Penelope and Is. Rachel and Nicholas left the bar and head home.

The next day at school, Serena and Rachel were greeted by their minions now. Serena and Rachel find out that they were the new queens. Gossip Girl posted about it, and they decided to walk into school. Dan was looking for Serena and everyone avoided him. Serena and Rachel walk by to see Dan alone again.

Looks like B lost her queen spot to her two best friends, S and R. Everyone is avoiding Dan again.

xoxo Gossip Girl