Thorpe Party

Rachel was back in the city with her mother for the Russell Thorpe Party. Her mother came into town about her daughter becoming her intern for her company. Rachel accepts the internship and Rachel and her mother got ready for the party. 

Meanwhile, Blair and Dan are trying to get internships with different people. Both of their plans backfired on them.

Rachel and her mother left for the party and arrived at the party.

"Russell Thorpe, good to see you again" Victoria said.

"Victoria Lockwood, it's been a while. This is your daughter, Rachel." Russell said.

"Yes, this is your daughter, Raina Thorpe." Victoria said.

Rachel and her mother walked away, and Rachel saw Chuck. Rachel told her mother she is going to talk to Chuck.

"Chuck, have you stop Lily with the sale of Bass Industries?" Rachel asked.

"No, but I found out that Russell Thorpe is not the buyer." Chuck said.

"What? My father informed me if this sale is happening, then my father would not be an investor anymore." Rachel said.

"Stop your father from leaving the company and also Serena found proof to get Ben out of jail." Chuck said.

"I will try. Tell Serena, good luck for me." Rachel said.

Rachel watch Serena hand a reporter orange envelope to him and Raina heard Lily and her family arguing. Raina told her dad, and he made a call to the other buyer about it. Lily got a call from the buyer backing out. 

Rachel walked away from Chuck and Russell made announced about moving back to the city and buying Bass Industries. Rachel called her father to tell him to not stop investing in Bass Industries. Her father agreed to continue investing in the company. Rachel was ready to go, and she left the party.