Internship

It has been a week since the Thorpe Party, and Rachel was starting her internship with her mother. Rachel's mother sent her an email of what she is doing for her internship. Her mother went back to London after the party. Rachel head to her mother store to meet with the manager for her. Her mother text her to tell her that she needs to go to the W magazine to do the interview for her instead. Rachel also needs to go to the W party tonight. Rachel head to W for the interview.

"Hi, Epperly. Rachel Lockwood." Rachel said.

"Oh, yes. Your mother informed me that you are taking her places for the interview." Epperly said.

"Hold on, need to get the interns assigned to tasks." Epperly said.

"R, what you are doing here?" Blair said

"I thought you were interning for your mother company." Dan said

"Yes, I am interning at my mother's company. I am here to do interview for my mother's company in her places." Rachel said.

"Rachel, we are ready for your interview." Epperly said.

Rachel started the interview and an hour later she was finished with the interview. Rachel head home to get ready for the W party. Rachel arrived at the party saw Chuck is at the party. Rachel heard from Nate that Chuck and Raina are together.

"Chuck, good to see you. I heard from Nate; you are seeing Raina." Rachel said. 

"Yes, how are you doing?" Chuck asked.

"I am fine." Rachel said.

Rachel and Chuck continue talking when they heard Blair and Dan fighting on the floor. Blair and Dan saw the Editor in Chief of the magazine. Blair and Dan were fired by Epperly. Rachel was over the party, and head home from the party. Rachel's first day of the internship went really well. Her mother told her that she only needs to do two days a week on her internship.

Dan called Epperly and told the truth to her. She rehired Blair but not Dan and Blair got a call from Epperly the next day. Epperly told Blair about Dan telling Epperly the truth and asked Blair to get at W immediately.