Bass Brunch

It was morning of Bart Bass Brunch and Rachel got ready to leave for the brunch. Rachel put her make-up on and finish styling her hair. Rachel put on a white strapless dress that her mother picks out for her to wear. Rachel and her parents' head out to the limo, and they were on the way to the palace. 

On the ride over Rachel's father informed her that Bart Bass wants her dad to invest in his company. Bart Bass and her father both agree that Chuck and Rachel should be together. They arrive at the palace and head to the brunch.

When they walk in, Blair comes over to take her to Blair's table. Rachel sits down next to Chuck, who's black eye looks really bad.

"How the black eye?" Rachel asked.

"Fine. You look great." Chuck said.

"Thank you, Chuck." Rachel said.

The waitress brought Rachel mimosa for her to drink. Everyone was talking and laughing, when Blair face change. Rachel and Chuck heads turn to see Serena and the guy walk in.

"You got to be kidding me." Blair said while smiling and laughing. 

"I can't believe Serena is here." Rachel said looking pissed at Serena.

"This should be fun." Chuck said looking excited.

Little while later, Bart Bass asked Rachel to keep an eye on Chuck and she agree to it. Blair and Nate went up to Chuck suite. Serena disappears from the party. Rachel and Chuck are talking, when Blair came back into the party to go over to Serena date. Serena and Nate joined a minute later. Rachel and Chuck walk over to see what was happening.

"B, don't do this." Serena said.

"S, do you want to tell him or should I tell him." Blair said looking over at Serena.

"Tell me what." Dan said.

"I'll tell him." Chuck said.

"You know." both Blair and Nate said at the same time.   

"Dan, it was long time ago-" Serena said.

"Look, Serena, stop pretending to be a good girl." Chuck said.

"Chuck enough." Rachel said.

"So, you slept with your best friend's boyfriend. I kind of admire you for it." Chuck said.

Everyone was quiet.

"Is this true?" Dan asked. Serena couldn't look into Dan's eyes.

"Well then she ran away and lied about it." Blair said.

"Oh my god, S. That was the reason you left." Rachel said looking pissed.

"I just thought you should know before you fall head over heels for your perfect girl in a perfect world and then get left alone with no one but your Cabbage Patch Kid." Blair said.

"Cabbage Patch?" Nate questioned.

"Did you talk to my sister?" Dan asked.

"Ah, yes, little Jenny, she and I have unfinished business." Chuck said.

"Chuck, enough." Rachel whispered in Chuck's ear.

"You stay away from her."

"Poor Daniel. So little time, so many sluts to defend."

Dan pushes Chuck into a waiter. Rachel went to help Chuck, who look at Dan amused for what he did.

"It's fine. It's fine. Everyone can stop looking. He's a jerk." Dan announced.

Rachel help Chuck up when Bart called him over to talk. Rachel's parents said it was time to go. Rachel said bye to Blair and left the party with her parents.