Dorota's Wedding

It's been a week since Nate's birthday party and Chuck and Rachel haven't talk to each other. Rachel been staying with the Humphrey's for a week now. Serena and Blair asked Rachel to come over to Blair's place.

Rachel head over to Blair's and Rachel arrived at Blair's to talked to the two of them.

"S and B, I am not in the mood to talked." Rachel said.

"If you won't talk to us. You can talk to Nate instead." Serena said.

Rachel turns around to see Nate sitting on the couch. Blair said the two of them can talk in her room. Rachel heard Dorota yelling into her phone. Rachel and Nate walked into Blair's room and Rachel closed the door behind her.

"So, tell me what happened." Nate said.

"So, did Chuck tell you how he got his hotel back?" Rachel asked.

"No." Nate said.

Rachel sits down on the bed and Nate sits right by her. Rachel explained everything to Nate, before heading back downstairs. The two of them walked downstairs, when they stopped to see Chuck standing in front of them. Dorota came over to informed them, Mr. Chuck is throwing them a wedding and Rachel and Chuck are going to be the happy couple to walk Dorota down the aisle. Rachel faked a smile on her face in front of Dorota.

"Hey, man. What are you doing here? Rachel does not want to see you." Nate asked.

"She's told you what happened." Chuck said.

"Yes. What you did to her was wrong?" Nate said.

"She didn't tell you the part that she's went with Jack and didn't find out the truth about me setting her up until Jack told her." Chuck said.

Chuck walked away to start planning the wedding and Rachel left to go back to Lily's.

The next night, Lily and Rufus are throwing a bridal shower for Vanya and Dorota. Rachel came out of the guest room, and she saw Chuck standing over at the bar. Rachel went to stand over by Eric and Jenny. The two of them asked her if she was okay and she told them she was fine. Vanya said to everyone they are playing a game with a partner and a balloon. Chuck came over to Rachel to be her partner.

"Partner's?" Chuck said.

"Fine. Because Dorota thinks we are a happy couple." Rachel said.

The two of them started playing the game and everyone was out except for Dorota and Vanya and Rachel and Chuck.

"Ms. Rachel, you are going down." Dorota said.

"Looks like we might win." Chuck said.

"This is all a game to you." Rachel said.

"Yes, it is." Chuck said with a smile on his face.

"This game is over." Rachel said popping their balloon and walking away.

The next day, it is Dorota's wedding and Rachel, and Chuck are standing in front of Dorota and Vanya. Cyrus said something about the happy couple and Rachel couldn't do it anymore.

"I am so sorry, Dorota and Vanya. But Chuck and I are not a happy couple anymore." Rachel said before walking away.

Rachel was in the bride's dressing room. Dorota came to see how Rachel was doing.

"Ms. Rachel, are you okay?" Dorota asked.

"Dorota, Chuck and I have not talk for a week now. I didn't mean to ruin your wedding." Rachel said.

"You didn't ruin it. You and Ms. Blair are like family to me. I still want you to walk me down the aisle." Dorota said.

Eleanor overheard Rachel and Dorota conversation. Rachel and Dorota walked back to the wedding. Vanya and Dorota are married now, and Rachel hang out with Blair and Dan. Rachel and Chuck didn't talk at the wedding. Eleanor and Cyrus gave Dorota and Vanya keys to their place in Queens.