Pink Party

The day before the pink party, Rachel got a special delivery from Prince Louis. Louis asked to meet and the only place they can meet is not in the Upper East Side but in Brooklyn. Serena got information from Vanessa about Dan and Blair kissing. Serena asked her cousin to followed Dan to see if it is true. Dan head to the place that the prince was going to be at. Dan head inside to see the prince was there and was waiting for someone. Rachel enters and she saw Dan there. Serena's cousin saw that it was not Blair, but was Rachel and Serena decided to see for herself.

"Dan, what are you doing here?" Rachel asked.

"Rachel, what are you doing here?" Dan asked.

"I am here for a date with the prince." Rachel said.

"You're on date with the prince. I am here to do an article on him." Dan said.

"Dan please leave before you ruin my date." Rachel said.

Dan left the restaurant and Rachel walked over to Louis.

"Louis, I am glad to see you. I been thinking about us for a while now." Rachel said.

"Rachel, I am happy you agreed to meet me. I been thinking about you since you left Paris." Louis said.

Serena arrived to see Rachel with Louis and Rachel informed Serena that Louis came back for her. Serena left and informed her cousin that Rachel was seeing the prince. Dan told them he is backing out of the article.

The next day was the Pink Party, and Louis informed her that his family find out about the two of them meeting together. The two of them came up with a planned to have his valet to catch her and some guy kiss at the Pink Party. Rachel asked Serena if she can help her with her plan. Rachel met up with Serena and the two decided to asked Dan to help her out by being the guy she kissed. Rachel asked Serena not to post it on Gossip Girl and she asked Serena's cousin the same thing. They both agreed to it and left to get ready for the Pink Party.

Later that night was the Pink Party and Rachel arrived at the party. Louis arrived a couple minutes later. Louis valet saw Rachel and followed Rachel and Dan upstairs. The valet saw the two of them kissing and he head downstairs informed Louis what he saw. He told him that his family is letting him stay in New York for a little while longer before leaving. Rachel and Louis decided to leave the party together and Louis had idea.

"Let's go public about our relationship." Louis said.

"I thought you could not do that." Rachel said.

"I know, but I want the whole world know that I am in love with you." Louis said.

"You're in love with me. I am in love with you too." Rachel said.

"We will kiss in front of paparazzi." Louis said.

They got out of the limo and kiss in front of the paparazzi. They let the whole world know that they are in love with each other.