Wedding Invitations

Rachel and Louis wedding invitations come out today. They are having a November wedding and they are planning their wedding with Princess Sophie and Rachel's mother. Louis and Rachel are in her bedroom when Louis gave her a gift. Rachel looked at the gift it was a beautiful necklace. Rachel kissed Louis and they broke the kiss when they heard Rachel's mother yelling. They head down to face the music and to plan the wedding.

Meanwhile, all of Rachel's friends got invitation to the wedding including Dan. Dan found out that his story was being turn into a book. Dan didn't want the story to come out, because of a part of the story about Rachel and Dan had a secret relationship was made up. He was worried if Louis found out about it thinking it was true. Louis would call off the wedding. Serena, Nate, and Chuck are in Los Angeles for the summer. Blair went to Paris for the summer.

Rachel and Louis are downstairs with their mothers already down there.

"Rachel, you want rose to be in your bouquet?" Sophie asked.

"Yes, roses are my favorite flower." Rachel said.

"They are lovely flowers, but our country brides walk with carnation." Sophie said.

"Fine, I will walk down the aisle with carnation." Rachel said.

"Now for the dress, I have my dress being brought from Monaco." Sophie said

"I thought I was picking my dress to wear for the wedding." Rachel said.

"You are going to wear the dress for French Vogue photoshoot and on your wedding." Sophie said.

"Louis, I already lost the war on flowers and now losing the war on dress too." Rachel said.

Louis sits there quiet, and Rachel have her answer on which side Louis is on. Rachel upset goes up to her room. Louis came up an hour later to tell Rachel that he is taking her to royal event with him. Louis leaves to get ready and Rachel gets ready too.

Louis is ready and he is about to leave when Dan came by to ask him to stop a story from coming out. Louis told Dan, he is on his way to Rachel and Dan said the story is on Rachel. Louis and Dan head to kill the story when Rachel called Louis to ask where he is. Louis told Rachel something came up and she was upset with him. Louis kills Dan's story.

The next day, it was Rachel's photoshoot for the French Vogue. Rachel was getting ready for the shoot and a tailor asked how long.

"How long are you?" tailor asked.

"I am not pregnant." Rachel said.

"Lie all you want but the whole world will know on your big day." tailor said.

A few minutes later, Louis came to see her and informed his mother that Rachel is walking down the aisle with roses in her hands and in a dress too she picks herself.