The Election

Chuck was hosting Nate's cousin for the election and election after party. Rachel went to go vote before heading to Chuck's hotel. When Rachel arrived, Nate and his family were walking in. She saw the bell hop watch them. She snaped at him to get him to do his job. Rachel walks into the Empire, when she heard her name being called. It was Tripp, Nate's cousin calling her name.

"Rachel." Tripp said.

"Hey, Tripp. I vote for you. The last time I saw you was when I was twelve." Rachel said.

"Thank you for the vote. Have you met my wife, Maureen?" Tripp asked.

"Nice to meet you, Maureen. You look beautiful." Rachel said.

"Nice to meet you too, Rachel. Tripp and Nate told me all about you. It is wonderful that your boyfriend is letting us use his hotel for the election." Maureen said.

"Rachel, why don't you come up with us?" Tripp asked.

"Sure. I need to talk to Nate and Chuck anyway." Rachel said.

Rachel, Tripp, Maureen, Nate, Chuck, and Nate's grandfather got on to the elevator to head up to the penthouse. Everyone got off the elevator and Tripp and Maureen looked around the penthouse. They love the place.

"Chuck, my love. Everything is perfect and I love you." Rachel said. Rachel gave Chuck a kiss.

"Rachel. It is good to see you again." Nate's grandfather said.

"It is good to see you, Sir." Rachel said.

"I hope you voted for Tripp." 

"I already voted for him." 

"Good to know."

Nate's grandfather walked away to talked to the campaign manager.

"Nate" Rachel said.

"I got a text from Serena saying the two of you are fighting. What happened?" Rachel said

"You remember that photo incident." Nate started.

"Yes." Rachel said.

"Well, Serena called PJ Buckley and told him the photo I gave him was a fake." Nate finished.

"Thanks for telling me the truth." Rachel said.

"Serena never told me what happened to the two of you." Rachel said.

Nate excuse himself and Rachel saw Vanessa there. 

"Vanessa, I am surprised to see you here." Rachel said.

"Nate's grandfather allowed me to film the election." Vanessa said.

Later that night, Rachel was downstairs at Tripp's party with Chuck. Rachel saw Blair and Serena at the party. The two of them were fighting again. Rachel head over to them.

"S and B, can you both stop fighting right now." Rachel said.

"S, I talk to Nate, and he told me the truth, while you told me nothing." Rachel said.

"R, I had to do it. He lied to me about the photo." Serena said.

"You know what Serena. Nate is a better friend than you are right now. At least he is trying to help his cousin with his job, unlike you who is being paid to date your work." Rachel said.

"Rachel, let's go to the bar." Chuck said.

"You know what, Serena you're the hooker in the room. Come on Chuck, I want some cake." Rachel said.

Rachel walked away from Serena with Chuck and Serena came right behind Rachel. Serena pushed Rachel into the cake. Rachel had cake all over her face. Chuck went to get some napkins for his girlfriend. Rachel cleaned the cake off her face and Serena tried to talk to Rachel, but Rachel didn't want to talk to her. Serena left the party and Rachel couldn't care less. Rachel and Serena stopped talking to each other after the party.