Last full day in Paris

Rachel and Louis went on another date and Rachel was having a good time. Louis asked Rachel to come on to the ball with him tomorrow night. Louis drops Rachel off and she was starting to fall in love with Louis.

The next day, Rachel got into a taxi, and she was on way to meet with Serena. Her taxi came to a stop, and she saw the last person she thought she was never going to see again. Rachel saw Chuck and he looked back at her. She told the driver to go, and she told Serena she saw Chuck at his location. Serena went to talked to him and Rachel got ready for the ball. Louis got her a dress for Rachel to wear that night.

A driver took Rachel to another location before the ball. Rachel was looking at the displays when she came across a ring. 

"I was not looking for a ring. But it is perfect to wear for tonight." Rachel said.

"I am sorry, but this ring was already sold. The owner is coming to claim it." clerk said.

"R, what are you doing here?" Serena asked.

"I'm picking out a necklace to wear for tonight. What are you doing here?" Rachel asked.

"I came to get Chuck's ring." Serena said.

"That is Chuck's ring." Rachel said.

Rachel walked out of Harry Winston's and Serena came to stop her.

"R, you need to talk to Chuck." Serena said.

"No, I don't, S." Rachel said.

"Chuck is leaving tonight for good." Serena said.

"S, take me to Chuck right now." Rachel said.

The two of them head to the train station for Rachel to stop Chuck from leaving. Rachel run past other women to go stop Chuck.

"Chuck, don't go." Rachel said.

"You don't love me anymore." Chuck said.

"Chuck, my world will not be the same without you in it. Come back to New York." Rachel said.

"You would be better off without me." Chuck said.

"No. I still care about you." Rachel said.

Rachel walked off and texted Louis to say she cannot make it and meet tomorrow at the art museum were they first met.

The next day, Rachel was at the art museum when Louis came by to see her. She informed him that she was going back to New York. She told him to come find her in the spring. He asked how to find her, and she left him one of her heels. Rachel left Paris to go back to New York.