White Party

Rachel put on the beautiful handmade white dress from Monte Carlo that Nicholas bought for her. Rachel and Nicholas headed to the White party.

"So, this is the White party." Nicholas said.

"Yes, it is." Rachel said. The two of them got a drink from the waiter walking by and headed over to the pool area.

"R?" Blair said cross the other side of the pool. Rachel and Nicholas head over to Blair and her new guy.

"Blair, hey this must be James." Rachel said.

"Marcus didn't think I would see you here." Nicholas said to Blair's new guy. Rachel and Blair looked confused.

"Ah can you excuse us for a second." Blair's new guy said taking Nicholas aside.

"He so boring. I just want to hit the snooze button." Blair said.

"I like Nicholas, he is caring, and he will never hurt me." Rachel said.

"I need a drink." Blair whispered in Rachel's ear. Blair head over to the bar, leaving Rachel alone.

"I didn't think you 'd come back dating someone" Chuck whispered in Rachel's ear.

"I didn't think Chuck Bass would leave me alone and hurt me." Rachel said with some sass.

Chuck was about to say something else, when Nicholas came back to his girlfriend.

"Everything alright?" Nicholas said.

"Everything is fine. Chuck was going to Blair." Rachel said before walking away from Chuck with Nicholas.

"What was that all about back at the pool?" Rachel asked to Nicholas.

"Yes. That was Lord Marcus Beaton, not James. He was living a double life." Nicholas said.

Rachel and Nicholas head inside to find Nate.

"Nate" Rachel said. Rachel gave Nate a hug.

"Nate, meet Prince Nicholas Crawford of Scotland, my boyfriend." Rachel said.

"Nice to meet you, Nicholas. Nate Archibald." Nate said.

"I saw on Gossip Girl you and Serena are dating." Rachel said.

"Those are just rumors." Nate said before walking away.

Nicholas was starting to get bored from the party. Rachel asked if he ready to go and he said yes. Nicholas went to get the car and Rachel head out to wait for him.

"Rachel"

"Chuck" 

"Don't go with him." Chuck started to say.

"Stay here with me. I made a mistake and I listened to my father. He said some stuff that scared me. I just could let myself be with you and can't let myself be without you." Chuck said.

"I waited all summer for you to say that to me, but you hurt me, Chuck. Say the three words, eight letters and I am yours." Rachel said.

"I can't." 

"I am leaving, Chuck." Rachel said walking away from Chuck. Rachel got into the car.

"Are you okay?" Nicholas asked.

"I am fine. Can you take me back to the city." Rachel asked.

"Sure. Let's head back to Serena's place, so you can pack." Nicholas said.

"Okay and thank you." Rachel said.

Rachel and Nicholas head back to Serena's place and after finishing packing, they left for the city.