Baby problem

Rachel was having breakfast with Chuck and his family since Chuck and Rachel are dating. Rachel and Chuck are in Chuck's bedroom talking about the wedding. Serena came into the room to asked Chuck if she can talk to Rachel. Rachel went out of Chuck's room for him to get ready and talk to Serena. 

"S, I need you to do me a favor." Rachel said. Serena shook her head yes and Rachel whispered the rest in Serena's ear, so Chuck could not hear.

Chuck came out of his room ready for breakfast. Bart informed everyone that breakfast was ready. Serena informed Lily and Bart that she had an errand to run. Rachel and Chuck sit down and eat some breakfast. Lily told Rachel she is welcome to come over anytime. A maid informed Chuck, Rachel, and Eric that the limo was here. The three of them left the penthouse and got into the limo.

"Rachel, are you alright?" Chuck asked looking concerned at Rachel.

"I'm fine" Rachel said. Chuck knew she was not fine, but he didn't want to get on her bad side.

They arrived at the Met steps when Rachel, Chuck, and Eric got a Gossip Girl notification on their phones.

S spotted at the local bodega buying pregnancy test. Is S really with child? xoxo Gossip Girl  

Rachel got out of the limo head over to Blair and Serena fighting over the Gossip Girl blast. 

"How could you not tell me." Blair said 

"It's not for me" Serena said.

"Then who" Blair said annoyed. 

"It's me" Rachel said.

"R... with who?" Blair asked.

"Can you both come to my place after school? I promise I will explain everything." Rachel asked.

Both of them agreed to come. After school, Serena and Blair came over. Serena said she can't stay long. Rachel informed both of them that Rachel slept with Chuck in Monaco. Rachel went into her bathroom to take the test and a few minutes later, she came out. Rachel told S and B; she is not pregnant. Rachel asked Serena and Blair not tell Chuck about it.