Spectator Disaster

Rachel started working at the Spectator and Rachel head to work. Nate asked her to come into his office and he asked her about the article.

"Hey, Nate. You wanted to see me?" Rachel asked.

"I have an investor coming in and I want you to give the investor a sneak peek to your article." Nate said.

"Sure. I will tell the two of you about it." Rachel said.

"Thank you, Rachel." Nate said.

Rachel went to her desk to finish the article, when Serena asked about her article. Rachel told Serena the article is on the car accident that Louis cause. Serena was surprised to hear that it was Louis who cause Rachel and Chuck accident.

Nate and the investor came over to talked about the article and Rachel told the two of them about the article. Nate said goodbye to the investor and give Rachel and Serena the good news. Rachel finishes her day at work and Rachel head back to the Empire. 

Rachel arrived home to Chuck saying he is picking up some food to celebrate on her first article coming out tomorrow. Chuck went to get the food for the two of them. Rachel was getting ready, when her phone went off with a Gossip Girl blast about Ivy paying Serena's father for his help of the party. Rachel then got another Gossip Girl blast on her article about Louis causing Rachel and Chuck accident. 

Rachel was trying to figure out how Gossip Girl got the tip on her article. Nate came off the elevator talking on the phone with the investor.

"I understand." Nate said. Nate got off the phone and he saw Rachel.

"Nate before you say anything. I don't know how Gossip Girl got a tip about my article." Rachel said.

"That was the investor to informed me that the deal is off. Your story being on Gossip Girl kill the deal." Nate said.

"Nate. I am so sorry." Rachel said.

"Rachel, I am sorry. You're fired. I need to go to save the Spectator now." Nate said.

Nate left and Chuck came back to see Nate leave. Chuck saw Rachel crying and need to know what happened.

"What happened?" Chuck asked.

"Gossip Girl posted about a tip on my article. The article about Louis causing you and I accident and Nate fired me." Rachel said.

"I am so sorry to hear about it. Let's eat some food and watch a movie." Chuck said.

Rachel and Chuck watch a movie and eat some dinner. Chuck help cheer up Rachel and she love him for it.