Ivy Week

It is Ivy week for the juniors and Rachel was excited to talk to Columbia. Rachel's parents both went to Columbia and Rachel wants to go to Columbia. Rachel and her parents had breakfast together to talk about Ivy week and Columbia. Rachel finished her breakfast and her mother remind her that she had an appointment at the Ostroff Treatment Center. She heads to school for the assembly and sit down by Blair and her minions.

"Good morning students. I ask all of you to show a little sympathy for our junior class. They are almost through with Ivy week." one of the chairmen announced. 

Rachel was thinking about Columbia and want to make her parents happy.

"As is our standing-tradition, the Constance Billard girls will be in charge of tonight's mixer, and the Saint Jude's boys will provide the ushers for the visiting representatives." the other chairmen explained.

Rachel and the rest of the students exit the assembly when Serena came running in late. Blair said to Serena that she missed the whole assembly and one other mean comment. Rachel didn't say anything to Serena since Rachel is still pissed with Serena. Serena said something to Dan, but Rachel could not hear it.

Rachel and the rest of the Constance girls were let out early for tonight's mixer. The Saint Jude's boys had their interview for the usher's spots. Rachel headed to the Ostroff Treatment Center for her appointment. 

Before Rachel was let out of the Recovery Center, the doctor sent her file to Ostroff Treatment Center for therapy. Rachel agrees to do it for her doctor and her parents. Rachel did most of her counseling session at the Recovery Center and she had one more session with the Ostroff. Rachel arrived at her last counseling session, and she talk to the counselor for an hour. After Rachel was done, she decided to go to lunch at her favorite cafe few blocks down. When she started heading to the cafe, she saw Serena headed her away. Rachel didn't want to let anyone see her at the Ostroff, so she hid in a bush. When Serena was inside, Rachel came out of the hiding spot and walked the other direction. Little did Rachel know that Chuck was hiding in his limo cross the street, taking pictures of the whole thing.

A little while later, Rachel arrived at the mixers with her parents, wearing her best pants suit. Rachel head over with her parents talk to the Columbia representative. Rachel excuse herself to get a drink. After getting her drink, Rachel was heading back to her parents when Chuck stopped her. Blair was onstage about to make an announcement.

"Rachel not the innocent elite princess everyone thinks you are." Chuck said. Rachel was surprised that Chuck found out. 

"Can I have everyone attention please?" Blair shout to get everyone attention. Everyone looked over at Blair.

"Welcome again to the Constance Billard/St. Jude's Ivy week mixer. I am Blair Waldorf, chair of the community outreach committee." Blair began. Everyone clapped for her.

"Every year, our schools choose to support one local institution that we feel benefits our community. This year our schools have to chosen to honor the Ostroff Center. This semester out choice has been a very personal one, because the center helped one of our own." Blair announced.

Rachel was nervous that it was her and Rachel tried to leave, but Chuck stops her. 

"Don't just leave yet. You'll be pleasantly surprised." Chuck said looking back at Blair. Rachel stands by Chuck looking back over to Blair.

"Can I please have Serena Van Der Woodsen on stage." Blair smirked.

"Your little secret is safe with me." Chuck whispered in Rachel's ear.

Rachel needs to get out of there and she hailed a taxi. Out of the people who found out, Chuck was the last person Rachel wanted to know.