Thanksgiving from Hell

Before Thanksgiving, it was the debutante ball and Serena, Rachel, and Blair were asked to mentor the girls. Serena was mentoring Jenny, Blair was mentoring Kira, and Rachel was mentoring Sawyer. Serena, Blair, and Rachel were not talking to each other. Nate and Chuck came up with this idea to trap them in the elevator. It worked because Serena, Blair, and Rachel started talking to each other again.

It is Thanksgiving, and Rachel is getting ready in her dorm for Thanksgiving at the Humphrey's. Megan informed her that she was not going home for Thanksgiving and Rachel invited Megan to join them. Rachel text Lily to inform her that Megan was coming. Lily was fine with Rachel bring her roommate to Thanksgiving. Chuck text her to tell her he was here. Rachel and Megan head down to the limo.

"Happy Thanksgiving, beautiful and Megan." Chuck said.

"Thank you, Chuck." Megan said.

"Rachel text me earlier about you coming to Thanksgiving with us. Nate is going to be there." Chuck said.

"See you are going to have a good time. My parents won't be at Thanksgiving this year. They had to travel to Paris for business." Rachel said.

Chuck gave his girlfriend a kiss. The driver informed them, they arrived and the three of them got out of the limo. They walked to the door and Vanya let them in.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Chuck and Ms. Rachel. Oh, and guest." Vanya said.

"Thank you, Vanya." Rachel said. 

Rachel, Chuck, and Megan got on to the elevator to head up to the Humphrey's. The elevator door opened and three of them got off and the three of them hand their coats to staff.

"Rachel and Charles, good to see you. Happy Thanksgiving." Lily said.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Lily. Lily meet my roommate, Megan Lewis." Rachel said.  

"It is so nice to meet you, Megan. We are happy you join us for Thanksgiving." Lily said.

"Nice to meet you too, Lily. Thank you for having me." Megan said.

Megan saw Nate and went to go to talked to him. Chuck and Rachel head to the bar to get a drink.

"Apparently my security team informed me someone pulled the emergency stop on the elevator to have a quickie with their boyfriend. Before you say anything, it was Serena and Tripp." Chuck said.

"When did the two of them get together?" Rachel asked.

"Recently." Chuck said.

Everyone arrived and dinner was ready. Rachel and Chuck were talking to each other. Megan and Nate were talking to each other. Everyone was talking and eating, they were having a good time until the drama started.

Chuck and Rachel heard Vanessa's mom asked Rufus why Cece was not invited to his wedding and Rufus said something about her health. Vanessa then asked Dan what has gotten into him. Dan had no idea what Vanessa was talking about. She asked Jenny how he master hiding something look on his face. Then Jenny said Eric was mastering the face really well.

"The one who master it better than me is Rachel." Eric said.

"Excuse me, Eric. What the hell do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"You are good at hiding secrets from other people." Eric said.

"I am not the only one." Rachel said looking at her friends.

Meanwhile Serena and Tripp are laughing, when Maureen said something to them and show them the video on Nate's phone.

"Where did you get that?" Chuck asked.

Maureen looks at Nate. Chuck and Rachel looked at Nate.

"Really, Nate." Rachel said with some sass.

"That's rich coming from you." Nate said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Rachel asked Nate.

"You asked me to keep a close eye on Megan and had me played her the whole time. You played her the most because she is...." Nate said.

"Nate, stop." Chuck said.

"Rachel, what is Nate talking about?" Megan said.

"Megan, you are my half-sister." Rachel blurted it out.

Everyone in the room went quiet. Rachel looked over at Megan horrified.

"I have to go." Megan said. Megan grabs her coat and bag and head downstairs to leave.

"Thanks, Nate." Rachel said. Rachel went to the elevator and head downstairs to stop Megan from leaving.

"Megan, wait. Don't leave because of what happened upstairs." Rachel said.

"I can't do this right now. I need to leave." Megan said getting into the cab.

"Megan." Rachel said watching Megan leave.

Rachel head back upstairs to get her coat and bag to leave. Chuck came over to talked to her.

"Are you okay?" Chuck asked. 

"No, I am not okay. I just ruined the only chance to have a real sister in my life." Rachel said.

"If is okay with you, I need to be there for Nate right now?" Chuck asked.

"I don't care anymore. I just need to get out of here." Rachel said.

Rachel didn't mean to take out all her anger on Chuck. Rachel left the Humphrey's behind.