Yale early decision

Rachel was worried about Chuck most of Christmas Break and into the New Year. She asked Jack to find him for her.

Rachel head to the front of the school to meet Blair, Serena, and the minions. Blair and the minions were looking at Blair's email account for her email from Yale. Rachel, Serena, and Blair phone went off at the same time.

"Oh my god. I been waitlisted." Blair said shocked.

"Oh my god. I got into Yale. The headmistress told my parents that two Constance girls were accepted to Yale." Rachel said.

"Oh no. I been waitlisted too." Serena said.

"So, if R got accepted and S and I been waitlisted, then Nelly Yuki must be the other girl." Blair said.

Blair, Serena, and Rachel head to class, when Ms. Carson stopped them to give them their papers.

"Good morning, Serena, Rachel, and Blair. I have your graded papers back. Rachel and Serena nice work on your papers." Ms. Carson said. Rachel saw on her paper was another A. Blair looked to see she got a B on her paper. Blair went to talked to Ms. Carson and the headmistress.

"R, don't tell Blair this, but I got into Yale." Serena said to Rachel.

"S, I kind figure it out. I decided to turn the accepts down. I got into Columbia." Rachel said.

"That's amazing, R." Serena said.

"The dean informed me that Blair is next in line." Rachel said.

Rachel phone went off with a text from Jack informing her of Chuck's location. Rachel head over to their location. Rachel arrived at the Palace, waiting for Jack and Chuck to arrive. Jack and Chuck arrived, and Jack got out of the limo.

"Where is he?" Rachel asked Jack.

"Somewhere in Thailand." Jack said before pulling Chuck out of the limo. Rachel knew that Chuck was drunk and on drugs.

She left them and head home. Rachel arrived home to see balloons and banners of Columbia colors everywhere.

"Congratulations, sweetheart. We are so proud of you." her parents said to her.

Her parents knew she got into Yale but turn them down. She told them over the phone, they are happy for her to get into Columbia. Rachel could not celebrate with her parents; she needs to get out of there. 

Rachel decided to head to a bar, and she arrived alone at the bar. She sits down at the bar and order a drink. One person came up to her and it was the last person to ever see again. It was Carter Baizen.

"Lockwood"

"Baizen"

"Let me buy you a drink"

"One more can't hurt" Rachel said drunk.

Little did Rachel know; a sober Chuck was waiting up for her at her penthouse.