moments - niall horan fanfiction

second book yayyy

Chapter 1

This is just one of those typical days when I sit in my bedroom, starring at my computer screen looking for some sort of thing to make me happy. It seems like it is everyday that i just feel like i dont want to be at home and I just want to run away. Getting lost in my thought i hear a loud smash against the floor, and someone yelling my name which manages to startle me out of my day dreaming.

"Cassie get down here right now you ungrateful worthless child" I heard my mom yell from downstairs clearly saying her and he husband are fighting again. I really wish she would just stold blaming everything on me her only daughter to 5 other boys. "I told you once to clean the kitchen, oh and to make dinner i bet your room isnt even clean. And everything i do for you, this is how you pay me back." I felt a sting to the side of my face as my mother looks at me in horror. She started to plead in my forgiveness "cassie i am so so sorry i didnt mean that really truely i am so sorry come here and give me a hug." As she started to walk over to me i began to back up more. " I HATE YOU!" It was those three words i wish and begged i would never of had to say, but it was true and i couldn't hold it back anymore. I ran up to my room grabbed a school bag with my books and a bunch of clothes my laptop, music player, and i threw on shoes and sneakers and ran out of the house.

 I walked right out of the house and started on my adventure around California, knowing that there are parties happeneing since it is indeed so late out, so with the money i had in my bag i decided to go out for alittle snack or a meal shall i say. To admit i was getting quite hungry from walking around so much. I went to just a little mcdoanlds and got a salad and coffee, that is really all i ordered there. I heard a group of boys laughing a few tables away from me and i couldnt help but sneak a peek. I got up and walked away from the resturant, I went and i sat a picnic table just across the parking lot from the store and started crying remembering about the eneormous painful cheek on my face. It hurt with the slightest touch. I started to cry even harder tears just streaming down my face. There was nothing more painful then the time my dad said he hated me. but that was at sucha younger age. I felt someone tap my shoulder, but when i turned and looked at who it was it was one of the boys from that group in the resturant. " You alright love," He asked in an accent, irish maybe. I just shrugged in reply "Ya i am fine sorry" I caressed my cheek and qiped my tears away carefully. He say down beside me and took my chin, it had suprised me but he turned to see how swollen and red and puffy and cheek was. He got this worried sorrow angry look in his eyes, " who did this to you, uh" he began.

"Cassie, and it doesnt matter" I replied turning away. "Hi cassie im niall, niall horan. And by the looks of this, this aint nothing love. Who did this to you." He began to give me a worried pity look. " It doesnt matter why do you care anyways!" i shouted backt o him standning up and before i was able to walk away i felt someone grab my wrist. " HEY! Let go of me!" I stammbered. He let go but before i could walk away he asked me something. '' Cassie, you have such a beautiful name, but i got a question want to go to the park or for just a walk?" I held out his hand waiting for me to take the offer. I nodded but didnt grab his hand back he just stood by my side and we started walking. " So niall tell me about yourself?" I questioned breaking up the awkward slience.

He looked at my funny, a smile on his face revealing braces, Which meant his teeth werent perfect either just like mine. I was so insecure about my teeth and my aprrence completey. " Um well, i am in a boyband, One direction. Thats who i was with in the resturant. We are on a tour here in America for 2 months, and i am irish but live in london with the other lads." He smiled wide. I giggled alittle bit at his quick answer. " How about you?" that was the question i was trying to avoid but it managed to creep its wat out to me. " Um well i live here in california, originally from canada but got tired of the cold weather, and i have 6 brothers 4 full and 2 stepbrothers. My mom remarried and my dad is engaged. I recently well today ran away from my mothers house becuase it was to much for me and we got into a huge fight and she hit me and," i stopped my self choking on my last few words. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me comfortable and i felt like i was able to relax and let some tension go even though i was huging a total stranger. It kind of already felt like i knew him though or atleast he knew me already. I started to cry again and all i heard was 'shh's' coming from the wonderful name i was hugging.

"why dont you come back to the hotel me and my lads are at right now, because by the looks of it you dont have a place to stay?" he asked with a worried look on his face. I shrugged as he held out his hand and i took it.