25

Santana pov: I been at this hospital day and night since the incident just sitting here with Raven hoping and praying she would wake up. It's been 3 months now and she hasn't made any improvements, but she isn't declining either. Gianna got released out the hospital a few weeks ago and she is doing a little better. She still has a lot of therapy to go through. I just want my baby to wake up and come home.

Santana:(holding Raven's hand) baby please wake up, you're all I got for real and I need you. We have so much we still need to do. We were gonna get our businesses together, get married , have some mini mes running around eventually. I want you to get better. I know you can. If you hear me a baby please wake up.(sighs) I love you so much baby.

( Her parents walk in with the doctor )

R/m: santana we're taking her off the ventilator

Santana: what !? No

R/d: we don't want her to suffer any longer. It's been 3 months and she hasn't made any improvements son

Santana:she's not declining either (tears fall) please don't take her off, she's going to get better

Doctor: We're weening her off just to see if she's going to breath on her own, if not you're gonna have to let her go son

Santana pov: my heart was shattered, Gianna stood next to me and patted my back while the doctors started giving her medicine and removing the ventilator tubes. I guess this was it. She was placed in my life and now she was about to be snatched out. This hurts so bad.

Doctor: well won't you look at that (smiles)

R/m: what ? What's happening ?

Doctor:puts his stethoscope on her chest ) She's starting to breathe on her own

Santana:(rubbing her hand) I know you would get better baby

Jamal: Raven why are you still here ?

Raven: didn't want to leave y'all, is this heaven ?

Nia: no it's not. You're not dead

Raven: oh looks like they're taking me off the vent

Jamal: we're not letting you stay Raven go back to your body

Nia: seriously Ray go, we'll be here whenever your time comes

Raven pov: my brother and sister started to fade away and suddenly I could hear my parents and Santana but I couldn't open my eyes or say anything. I'm guessing the doctors were checking me out and stuff because they kept saying everything looks good and to give me time. I wanted to wake up, I wanted to see Santana's face. I wanted to be able to talk to my family. This is gonna be hard for me.