66

Raven pov: I had just finished placing the order for the shirts for my program and I decided to call my bestie to ask for some input on what else I should get for the girls. I tried to call her a few times last week but she hasn't answered, I really hope she's okay.

Kane:(answers Gianna's phone) wassup Raven

Raven: um where my friend?why you answering her phone all of a sudden?

Kane: she busy, what you need?

Raven: put my bestie on the phone, I ain't playin wit you Kane

Kane: man here Gianna

Gianna:gets on the phone)hello

Raven: you good? You ain't been answering the phone ?

Gianna: I'm ok, I've just been super busy with work that's all

Raven:  Gianna don't lie to me, you don't sound like yourself, we rarely talk anymore

Gianna: Ray I'm okay, I gotta go now (hangs up)

Raven: oh hell nah!

Santana: what's wrong bae?(walking out the bathroom)

Raven: Kane doing something to Gianna, she don't sound right and he answered her phone

Santana: bae stay out of it, maybe they just had a little argument

Raven: I know my best friend, she was in an abusive relationship before I know the signs ( grabbing her purse)

Santana: where are you going Raven?

Raven: she needs me and I gotta get there before it's too late!

Santana: try calling back, just see if she answers

Raven: Tana I gotta go , I'll call you when I get there

Santana: hell nah, you not finna go by yourself

Jamel: comes to their door way) excuse me yall, can my girlfriend Kia come over ?

Raven: yeah

Santana: we gotta go outta town , won't be gone long, just make sure your grandma knows okay

Jamel: where y'all going?

Santana: we gotta check on Gigi

Raven pov: we got us a little bag together and then went to the car. The drive was about 5 hours and I wished it was shorter. I pray nothing happens to her.

Kane: why that bitch keep calling your phone?

Gianna: Priscilla put on your shoes

Kane: where you think y'all going?

Gianna: Kane get out my face please !

Kane:(laughs) you think I'm stupid, you and Raven fucking?

Gianna: what !? 

Kane: I knew it, you bitches were too damn close !(yanks her by her hair) you been cheating on me?

Gianna; you're drunk Kane

6 hours later:

Santana: let me go check I don't want you getting hurt( pulling into the drive way)

Raven: fuck that, I'm going I got the key

Raven pov: my heart was racing. I tried calling like 5 times and she wouldn't answer. I swear if Kane did something to her or my god baby imma hurt him. We got out the car and I pulled out the key she gave me. We always had keys to each other's house just in case some shit went down or we just wanted to surprise each other. Santana unlocked the door and walked inside first and I followed behind him. The house was trashed and I heard Priscilla some where crying.

Raven: prissy ? Where are you baby ? God mommy is here (looking around)

Priscilla: (coming out the closet) dad hurt mommy, she kept screaming

Santana:where is she baby girl? Can you take us to her ?

Priscilla:yes ( leading them to the room)

( Gianna is laying on the floor severely beaten)

Raven: oh my, Tana call 911

Santana: okay, imma go make sure that Nigga ain't coming back ( going back down stairs )

Raven:( placing her jacket over Gianna) Gigi I'm here, I got you okay. We're gonna get you some help....