45

2 week later:

Santana pov: today was a long day for me and my family. We laid my mama to rest and it hurt me so damn bad. I took it so hard, Kingston and Raven tried to calm me down but I just couldn't take it. Today was the day I dreaded for real.

Raven pov: we were in the limo with serenity, her man and Kingston and his girlfriend heading to the cemetery. Santana took it hard and it broke my heart so bad.  I left the boys in Houston wit my mama because I knew I wouldn't be able to fully be here for Santana. I pumped more than enough milk for today and tomorrow and froze some so they were good. I flew in late last  night and would be leaving back out tomorrow night. I just had to be here to support Tana. Once we got to the cemetery the workers said a little speech and prayer and then we lowered her into the ground. Serenity and Santana took it hard and I felt so bad. After that we went back to serenity's house so we could changed for the repast and get our cars.

Santana: tying his shoes) when you leaving ?

Raven: tomorrow night

Santana:nods) ok, how were the boys ?

Raven: they were sleeping so good when I left, my mama sent me this picture this morning ( shows him )

Santana:(smiles a little) Royal is a wild sleeper

Raven: gets it from you (laughs a little)

Santana: nah from you

Raven: I am not that wild

Serenity:(nods on the door) y'all ready ?

Santana: yeah we coming

Serenity pov: I rented a big truck so we could all ride together. Once we got in we drove to the hall where the repast was. My mother was loved by so many people so it was packed. We found a spot and got out and went inside.

Raven: y'all have a huge family

Serenity: yeah, some of the people are her co workers and friends though. Hey Greg, I didn't know you were in town

Greg: hey sis (hugs her) you know I had to come say my condolences Mama Shelia always treated me like her own. Wassup bro !

Santana:(smiles and daps him) wassup my boy! Good to see you man

Greg: good to see you too, it's been a while, how you been ?

Santana: I been good, moved down to Houston two years ago. This is Raven my fiancé, bae this is my step brother Greg

Greg: hey nice to meet you

Raven: nice to meet you too

(They shake hands)

Greg: you got any kids yet ?

Santana: yeah man finally, got twin boys they're 3 weeks now (shows him the picture)

Greg: damn man they look just like you, what's their names

Raven: that's Seven on the right and Royal on the left

Greg: those names are dope, congratulations you two

Raven: thank you

Greg: when's the wedding? I better get an invite (smiles)

Santana: we haven't set a date yet, but you will get an invite we family (smiles)

Raven pov: Santana took me around to meet all his family members and friends. Some people weren't to thrilled that he was back home. I was sitting at the table wit JP and his girlfriend Tyla When I heard some ladies at the next table mention Santana.