26

Gianna pov: I was gently brushing Raven's hair into a ponytail. Santana has been at the hospital day and night since our incident and has not been sleeping so Mr and Mrs. price made him go eat and go home and rest.  Since Raven was finally awake I feel so much better. I didn't want to lose my best friend. It hurts like hell that I lost my sister though. I feel Ray's pain for real. On a good note the people involved were caught and were sentenced 25 to life. Raven couldn't talk yet so I just spend my time talking to her and keeping her company. She's has a long road to recovery. She was shot in the back twice and the doctors fear she may never walk again because she's not responding to them touching her legs. But hopefully with the help of physical therapy and speech therapy she'll be back to normal.

Gianna; holding her hand) we gone take good care of you bestie don't worry. You'll be back to the old ways in no time. I got some good news (smiling) Kane and I are expecting a little bundle of joy. I would love for you to be the god mommy. My kid is gonna love you so much I already know.

( santana walks in the room)

Santana: wassup G, how she doing?

Gianna: she's alright, still hasn't spoken or moved yet. She's not responding to them touching her legs and stuff either so they're hoping maybe she's still trying to process things and not paralyzed. I also was able to feed her today, she eat really well.

Santana: well that's some what good news, I got you some food I know you're starving(washing his hands)

Gianna: thank you, I'll give y'all some time alone. Bestie I'll come back later (hugs her )

Santana: ok

(Gianna grabs her food and leaves out)

Santana: hey baby (kisses her and sits down) your clients go so hard for you. Everybody been tagging you and saying get well and speedy recovery. They love you for real (grabs her hand)I miss you so much, I wish I could just pick you up and take you home. I been up here every day and it hurts me every time I leave and can't take you too. I'm going crazy.

Raven:(squeezes hand) T-tana

Santana:(shocked) baby? Do it again ( smiles) please do it again

Raven:(squeezes his hand again) Ta-tana

Santana: yes ! Ill be back

Santana pov: she spoke and said my name. When I tell you my heart skipped some beats. I ran out and her doctor just happened to be right there.

Doctor: everything okay Santana ?

Santana: she spoke( outta breath) she spoke and squeezed my hand

Doctor:(smiles ) looks like she's progressing just fine, let's go see

Raven pov: when Tana and the doctors came back they started checking me out and ordered a bunch of test that I would need done. I was able to some what move my upper body but I couldn't feel my legs yet. That's it imma be paralyzed.

Doctor: welcome back Raven(smiles) we're gonna do everything in our power to get though back to normal

Raven: T-th-ank y-you...