39

Serenity:(on FaceTime with Santana) awww lil bro they are so cute!

Santana:(smiles) thank you

Serenity; how does it feel ?

Santana: it's amazing, they're good babies, rarely up at night. It makes me feel like a different person

Serenity: I am really happy for you ! How's Raven doing?

Santana: she's very exhausted all she been doing the past week is sleeping. The pregnancy took a toll on her for real. I just been keeping an eye on her and making sure she straight when she is awake.

Serenity: man I know the feeling, she'll be fine in a few more days hopefully. She been eating?

Santana: yeah a little bit

Serenity:aww well, imma let you go I know you got stuff to do. Let me know if you need anything

Santana: alright, talk to you later

(They hang up)

Raven:getting out the bed) hi baby

Santana:hey beautiful, how you feeling?

Raven: tired (sighs) I don't like feeling like this

Santana:I know but you'll feel better in a few days hopefully. I know this wasn't an easy pregnancy

Raven: sure wasn't, but I would do it all over again in the future (smiles)

Santana:(smiles) gotta give me a little girl one day

Raven: I'm looking forward to it

Raven pov: I finally had enough energy to get up for the day. I went and took a nice long hot shower and changed my clothes. I told bae it was okay for him to leave. I know he had a lot of work to do and he's been home with us for a whole week. I went and checked on my boys and they were sleeping. Tana had already changed and fed them so I knew they would be out for a few hours so I caught up on some housework. I changed our bedding and did some laundry. I vacuumed and dusted as well. It felt so good being up and moving since all I've been doing was sleeping mostly.

( Raven's phone rings)

Raven: answers) hi dad

R/d: haven't heard from you in a while Raven

Raven:(frowns) dad I literally just pushed out two babies. I've been exhausted.

R/d: you've been making the time to reply on instagram and Facebook to everybody else but couldn't call your father !

Raven: dad why are you yelling ? I haven't did anything wrong. I just gave birth a week ago and you haven't even called me to say congratulations or see how me and the twins are doing. Plus I told Santana to login into my social media and respond to comments for me. Everyone knew I haven't been feeling well.

R/d: well Raven you shouldn't have gotten pregnant if you wasn't ready to face the aftermath, you still could contact your parents ! After all we kept you and gave you a good life when we didn't have to

Raven: what do you mean kept me?

R/d: figure it out (hangs up)

Raven pov: my dad was on ten and I don't know what the fuck his problem is. He did sound like he was some what drunk though, but still what the fuck did I do wrong. I was also confused by him saying they kept me. I decided to call my mama cause he was tripping and I needed answers.