12

2months later:

Santana pov: I been in the hospital about 3 weeks now and I was finally released today. I had just got in the car, Kingston came to pick me up. Some Niggas on the block caught me slipping and we got to fighting. One of them mother fuckers stabbed me a few times. I wanna go see my bestfriend Raven though, she's all that's been on my mind. That girl so crazy about me. I didn't tell her I was in here cause I know she gone panic especially after her brother being killed. I told her I was really sick wit the stomach flu and didn't want her to catch it. But she been blowing my phone up tryna check on me. It's killing me not answering her calls. But I got released today so the first place I'm going once I get to my cousin house is getting my car and going to see her .

( Raven tries calling he declines and texts her he can't talk right now)

Kingston: you and Raven been mighty close lately (smirks) what y'all got going on?

Santana: (smiles) nothin, thats just my bestfriend

Kingston: you lying !? Gianna let Raven have another bestfriend ?(starts laughing )when this happen?

Santana:(nods) like 4 months ago, little bit before the funeral

Kingston: you lucky nigga, cause she really don't like people for real

Santana:I knew we was gone be come super close just based off the day of the block party (following him down the hall)

Kingston: you told her what happened on the block?

Santana: hell nah, she gone flip

Kingston: that's your best friend man, she gone wonder where you been for 3 weeks and why you ain't been answering her calls

Santana: I'll come up wit something

( once they get to Kingston's house, Santana goes to take a shower and change his clothes.)

Santana pov: I grabbed my bags that I packed before I went in the hospital and grabbed our plane tickets. I told Raven that I was gone take her on vacation when I felt better and she better have her passport together, but I doubt she remembers.

Santana: alright cuz I'll catch you later

Kingston: alright, enjoy the trip

Gianna: y'all are so cute together when y'all gone make it official and stop saying y'all just bestfriends ?

Raven: laughs) thank you but seriously he is just my best friend (flat ironing her hair )

Gianna: ooh bitch I know you lying (fake cries) I'm so hurt

Raven: laughs) I am really serious. We just friends

Gianna: why y'all ain't been hanging lately? Everytime I call you, you working or coming from class.

Raven: he claims he had a stomach flu real bad but I don't know something don't feel right with that. I ain't seen him in 3 weeks. He won't answer my FaceTimes either, only texts

Santana:( FaceTimes Raven)

Raven:wow he's FaceTiming finally (answers ) well hello Santana

Santana: wassup beautiful, what you up to ?

Raven: finishing up Gianna's hair

Gianna: hey

Santana: hey Gianna , pack some bags I'll be there in like 30 minutes

Raven: bags? Where we going ?

Santana:don't worry about it just get ready

Raven: ooh okayy