53

Gianna: today is the day !! You're about to be a married woman !(smiling)

Raven: I'm so nervous

Serenity: girl relax it's just my brother (laughs)

Raven: smiles) it's more than that, he's been through a lot with me and to finally become his wife, feels like a dream

Tyla: girl don't you start crying and mess up your make up (fanning her eyes)

Raven: I'm trying not to(sniffs)

(Jamel knocks on the door)

Gianna:(opens it) it's Mel

Raven: let him in

Jamel:( comes in with a little box) wow Tt you look stunning (smiles)

Serenity: he's a little charmer

Raven:thank you baby (smiles) what you bring me?

Jamel: your wedding gift form uncle Tana (hands her the box)

Raven: oooh I'm excited

Raven pov:I opened the small box and tears instantly filled my eyes. My baby was so damn sweet.

Gianna: aww that it so nice (patting Ravens tears)

Serenity:what is it?

Raven:(sniffs) a memorial charm to hang on my bouquet with my brother and sister pictures.

Jamel:(picks the small card off the floor and hands it to her) here tt

Raven: thank you (starts reading it) to guide you on your walk, feel their presences and smiles of pure joy. Although they're no longer here, they're in heaven with the biggest smiles. He is so sweet I swear he is (drying her eyes) Mel take this to him( handing him the gift bag)

Santana pov: I was in my dressing room kinda stressing because I was fully dressed but couldn't find my tie. It was 10 minutes before our wedding starts and I need to find it.

Jamel: (coming in the dressing room )tt sent a gift back

Santana:thanks Mel (takes the gift back and opens it pulling out the box ) woww

Greg: hold it up (recording)

Santana:( tears fall and he holds up the tie) custom made tie

Santana pov: I opened the box and it was a tie with my moms pic and the words with you every step. Man it was so nice and when I put it on a broke down. I wish my mama was here to see this moment but I know she's watching over me. Once I got my self together we got in our places and the ceremony began.

Jamel: smiles) you ready tt ?(locks arms with her )

Raven:(smiling hard) I sure am

(Jamel walks her all the way to the end to Santana)

Raven: kisses his cheek) thank you melly

Jamel: smiles) you're welcome (goes to his seat)

Santana: grabs her hands) you look beautiful

Raven: smiles) thank you handsome

Raven pov: the pastor said what he had to say and then we read our vows to each other and cried like big babies. Everything was so perfect from the decorations to the location it's self, everything was amazing.

Pastor: now by the power vested in me I now pronounce you Mr. & Mrs. Parker, you may now kiss your bride

(Santana and Raven kiss and make their way down the aisle together)