31

Saturday:

Raven pov: Santana is so excited about being a father. Than man will not let me out of his sight now. We went to the beach earlier and I wanted to get on the jet skis and this man told the instructor to go slow. That's my baby though and I'm glad he's looking out for me. He loves rubbing my stomach too. I don't know what it is but since I told him my stomach is starting to show. Right now we had just had finished lunch and decided that we were gonna go see a movie. I just kept thinking about how complete our family is now.  I knew from day one this man was gone give me an amazing life and he has. I'm so damn grateful for him.

Santana pov: I'm extremely nervous. I'm proposing tonight, I've been planning this for months with the help of Gianna and Kane. I had the ring and had the hotel staff decorate a beach side private cabana for us. We're gonna have a candle lit dinner and then imma pop the question. I've been wanting to marry her for so long and I feel right now is the perfect time.

Later that night:

Santana; you ready baby ?

Raven: (strapping up her sandals) yes baby

Santana: ooh baby, this gone get another baby put in you( grabs her waist from behind ) you look good mamas

Raven:(blushing and taking pictures of them in the mirror) thank you baby, you look very handsome as always

Santana: thank you (kisses her cheek)

Gianna pov: Santana is proposing to my best friend tonight and I've stalking their pages like crazy tryna see if he did it yet. Friday he announce that they're having babies and I was completely shocked. I was so excited for them and I can't believe it I'm a god mommy now.

Raven: aww baby this is so nice (looking at all the decorations)

Santana: smiles) I'm glad you like it

Raven: sitting down) what's on the menu tonight ?

Santana: whatever you want (sits )

Raven:(laughs) baby don't tell me that cause you know imma pick chicken tenders and fries

Santana:(laughs) anything but that

Raven pov: our waitress came and I ended up ordering a pot roast with carrots and potatoes with a Glass of cranberry juice and bae orders and steak and potatoes.  We were having an amazing time eating and talking about all types of stuff. We were really enjoying ourselves. After we ate , I laid on his arms and we watched the waves move back and fourth and looking at the stars. This night was perfect. After awhile we opened all all gifts and thanked each other. It was so amazing.

Santana: I got one more gift for you baby(smiles)

Raven: ooh what is it ?(smiling harder )

(Santana props his phone up so he can record, takes the ring out his pocket and gets down on one knee in front of her )

Raven:(tearing up) Omg santana

Santana: Raven Marie Price, I knew from the day we met that I wanted to build a family with you. You understood me, cared about me , and was always there whenever I needed you. Started off as my bestfriend and became my partner in crime. Your smile and personality is my daily motivation to keep going. I thank you for loving me unconditionally and giving me a chance to be the man you needed. I love you so much and i can't go another day without you being my wife, so (opens the ring box and smiles) Will you marry me ?

Raven:(crying ) yes yes yes!

Santana pov: I slid the ring on her finger and then she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Y'all this night was so damn perfect.