37

Raven pov: I was sleeping so damn good and it felt amazing, but I woke up because I felt super wet and a sharp cramp like pain.Once I got the energy to sit up and open my eyes I saw that the covers were soaked and my water had broke. I'm about to give birth. I reached for my phone and clicked on Santana's name.

Santana pov: I was touring a new employee around the building when my phone started ringing and it was bae. I had Kingston take over and I answered quickly.

Santana: hey baby what's up, feeling better ?

Raven: you gotta come home (breathing hard) my water broke and I'm having contractions i think

Santana: oh shit, alright I'm bout to leave right now, can you wait til I get there or call ya mama?

Raven: I think I can wait (groans in pain)

Santana: hang in there bae im coming, yo Kingston I gotta go

Kingston: everything okay ?

Santana: Raven's water broke!(running out the building)

Raven pov: the contractions started getting worse and worse so I called my mama. She worked a few blocks away and I knew she could get here quicker than Tana. She arrived within 5 minutes and used the hidden key to get in.

R/m: oh baby I'm here ( coming into the room) you called Santana ?

Raven: yes he's on his way home, ughh I need to push

R/m: you need to push? You sure ?

Raven:(screaming in pain) yes!

R/m: I don't think you do(looks under her gown and see the baby head) oh yes you do

Santana pov: I was speeding all the way home. When I got there I saw her mama car and felt better that she wasn't still alone. I quickly got out the car and ran inside.

Santana: you doing okay baby ? Come on let's get to the hospital

R/m:(on the phone with 911) Santana I got the ambulance on the way, the baby is showing

Santana: what !?

Raven:( crying) ughhh get them out !

Santana:picks the towel up and starts wiping her face) hey baby it's gone be fine, our boys our gonna be here soon. I just need you to stay calm and breath okay

Raven: ughhhh !(pushing)

Santana: shit they're really coming (looking under her gown)

R/m: they're five minutes away , Raven just try to hold on baby

Santana pov: Raven wasn't holding on at all. She was squeezing my hand and pushing. I was trying to keep her calm but bout time her mama let the paramedics in one of our boys was already out. Everything else happened so fast. They helped her deliver our second son and then got us prepared to get transported to the hospital. I'm a father now and it's the best feeling in the world.