34

Gianna pov: today I was coming to surprise my best friend. I missed her so much and we haven't seen each other in a whole year because I moved. I knew she was about to close for the day so I got my baby out her car seat and we went inside the salon.

Gianna: can you fit me in?

Raven:(turns round) Gia!!!( runs over and hugs her ) I missed you bestie !

Gianna: I missed you too girl, congratulations on everything I really am so happy for you (smiles)

Raven: thank you. hey god mommy baby (picks her up) how are you ?

Priscilla: hii(smiling)

Gianna: girl your little bump is showing (smiling) I'm so excited for you. How did santana react ?

Raven:girl he was in shock he was scaring me cause he didn't say anything at first. Then he started crying and was like you for real and I said yes (smiles)

Gianna: awww look at y'all getting y'all family started

Raven: I'm excited, the timing is right, both of our businesses are doing great. I feel this is just perfect.

Gianna: nods) it is, y'all are so happy I can tell

Raven:( blushing) yes we are, I honestly didn't think we would go this far but that man is so amazing

Gianna: I told you y'all was gone get together and look (smirking) that's ya hubby

Raven:Nods)exactly !

Raven pov: once I locked up we decided to go have dinner and stuff cause I was so hungry. After that we said our goodbyes for the night and I went home. Bae's truck was in the drive way so I knew he was home. He probably was sleeping though it was like 9:30 now. I put his food in the refrigerator and made my way upstairs. Just as I thought, he was in bed knocked out. He looked so peaceful. I got undressed and went to shower and get ready for bed. I was exhausted but I'm off tomorrow. Once I was completely done for the night I went and put the alarm on and turned off the lights and crawled in bed curling up wit my baby.

Santana:(wrapping his arm around her, slowly rubbing her stomach) how was work?

Raven: it was good, pretty easy day

Santana: that's good(falling back to sleep)

Raven pov: Santana kept rubbing my stomach until he got into a deeper sleep. He was so excited about being a father and it warms my heart. I know he'll be amazing and I can't wait to see that.