13

The next morning:

Santana: wake up mamas we gotta get ready to leave ( shaking Raven lightly)

Raven: groans) ugh I'm tired (turns over )

Santana: you can sleep on the plane(laughs ) get up

Raven pov: we took turns taking showers and getting dressed. Once we was done we locked up and loaded his truck wit my bags. We stopped by McDonald's and got some food and then headed to the airport. I've never traveled much but I was excited to see where we were going.

7 and half hours later:

Santana pov: we had just arrived in Barbados and I was looking forward to this trip. I woke Raven up and we grabbed our bags and got off the plane. She was so excited once she realized where we were.

Raven: I knew we had to be going to the Caribbean when you said I needed my passport(smiles) this is gonna be fun.

Santana: smiles) it's been a rough few months and I wanted you to be able to get away and relax

Raven: thank you bestie!

Santana: you're welcome

Raven pov: we got our bags and then caught a shuttle bus to our hotel and got checked in. Once we got settled in our room Tana went to go get us something to eat cause we were starving. I was on the balcony taking pictures and enjoying the view. It was so beautiful here.

Santana: comes back ) Ray you gotta try this shrimp !

Raven: coming back in the room shutting the balcony door) is it that good?

Santana: mhmm, it's bomb

( they wash their hands and eat their food)

Santana: you ever think about having kids?

Raven: eventually (smiles) always wanted a little girl

Santana: aww you tryna have some little Ray Rays running around

Raven: when the time is right hopefully (laughs)

Santana:( hands her a small box) happy almost birthday

Raven: aww thank you (opens it ) wow it's beautiful

Santana:( puts it around her neck) you're welcome

Raven pov: Santana is so good to me. I really appreciate him so much. He got up and threw our trash away and then came and go back in the bed and we started planning what we would do while we were here.

Santana: you still sleepy?

Raven: mhm, I didn't really sleep last night , and I was kinda scared of the plane, so I could really sleep.

Santana: wrapping his arm around her ) you can lay with me you ain't gotta be so far

Raven: I don't wanna hurt you

Santana: I'm good, come on lay back

Raven:(lays closer to him and puts her arm across his waist) I'm serious about you leaving the streets Santana

Santana: (sighs) I know you are, we'll talk when we get home. Let's just enjoy our vacation

Raven: alright(sighs)