62

Raven:(feeding the twins ) what's daddy's name?

Royal: Santa

Seven:Santa !

Raven:(laughs) Santana, can you say mommy name ?

Royal: Ray(smiling)

Raven; Raven (smiles)

Seven: dog !(pointing behind Raven )

Raven: Seven what do you mean dog baby ? (Turns around) Omg!

Santana:( smiles) it's a girl, I was coming home and the people down the street were giving them away, she's already had her shots and been checked out

Raven: hi cutie pie ( taking the puppy from him) aww you are such an Angel

Santana:(smiles) what are you gonna name her ?

Raven: Angel (smiles)

Santana pov: I washed my hands and finished feeding the boys. After that I washed their hands and mouths and let them go play with the dog.

Layla: Jamel ! What have I told you about blasting this damn music!( banging on his door) Jamel !

(Layla swings the door open)

Layla: what the hell are you doing!?

Jamel:get out my room !

Layla pov: Jamel been acting out a lot lately and I just can't take it no more. He had that damn music so loud and when I got in his room he was smoking, had two big bags of weed and was cleaning a gun. He's only 15 what the fuck. I'm so stressed out tryna take care of him.

Layla: oh so you wanna live this street life huh !?

Jamel: why you worried about it you never at home ? Stay in your place !

Layla: that's it, I'm done. Get the fuck out my house ! Call ya damn auntie and see if she want you cause I don't !

Jamel: fine I'll get my shit !

Layla; oh you think you taking the shit I bought !? Oh no get the fuck out. You only taking what's on your back and your school books. Hurry the fuck up!

Jamel: I see why dad left you !(grabs his book bag and leaves )

Jamel pov: I grabbed my bag and left. My mama ain't gotta worry about me no more. Forget her, I got a family. I walked to the bus stop and waited for it to come. While I was waiting I called my auntie.

Raven: bae hand me my phone off the counter please

Santana:(hands it to her ) Mel calling

Raven:thank you (answers) hey tt baby!

Jamel: hi tt, how are you?

Raven: I'm good, what's wrong you sound down?

Jamel: my mama put me out, it's a long story, can I come stay with y'all please?

Raven: of course, but you gotta tell me what happened

Alex: aye there go his bitch ass right there ! Slow the car down

Tristan: slows down) let's get his ass

Raven pov: I was on the phone with Jamel when all of a sudden I heard a bunch of noise and it sounded like gun shots then a car speeding off. I instantly felt my heart drop and prayed it wasn't Jamel .

Raven: Jamel! What happened? Are you okay !?( panicking) Mel answer me !

Santana: calm down what's wrong ?

Raven: I think Mel just got shot ( grabbing her keys) I gotta go

Santana: what !?

Raven pov: I couldn't think straight I just needed to get to him and fast. I looked at his location and he was about 10 minutes away. I called the police and told them what I thought happened and hopefully they get there. I was driving so damn fast and when I pulled up to the scene he was laying on the ground with a white sheet over him.

Police: ma'am ma'am you can't cross this line

Raven: I'm his aunt I called you all , is he okay ? Please tell me he's okay!

Paramedic: let her through he's asking for her

Police: go ahead

Raven: runs over to him) oh thank God , melly tt is here baby( holding his hand ) you're gonna be fine okay

Jamel: I- I see dad( staring up at the sky)

Raven: no baby look at me focus on me okay. Listen to tt okay

Raven pov: the paramedics picked him up and put him in the back of the truck. I ran and got in my car and followed them to the hospital. I found a parking spot quickly and ran inside. Him saying he was seeing his father wasn't a good thing. I had to sit in the waiting room until they got done doing what they needed to. Layla came in after about 30 minutes and santana was right behind her .

Layla: what happened to my baby? Where is he ?

Raven: you put him out today? For what huh? What did he do?

Layla: he's been acting out lately. He had weed and a gun in his room and was smoking.

Raven: and you couldn't fucking call me ! I could've gotten him together.

Layla: he's too much for me

Raven: I'm taking you to court believe that. I'm getting custody over my nephew. Clearly you don't wanna be a mother no more

Santana: calm down Ray ( pulling her out of Layla's face)