15

Morning:

Raven pov: it was 6 am and I had just woke up. My body was so damn sore from last night. It was amazing though. Santana made my first time so comfortable and memorable. I looked over and he was still sleep and lightly snoring. I quietly got out the bed and slowly walked into the bathroom. Today was my birthday and I was finally 20. I was a little sad my brother and sister wouldn't see this moment but i know they'll forever be in my heart. I took a nice long hot shower and relaxed. It felt so damn good. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and lotion up my body and wrapped up in my robe. When I came out the bathroom Santana was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Santana:( licks his lips) happy birthday beautiful

Raven: smiles) thank you bestie ( walking over to him) how you sleep ?

Santana: mm I slept real good (slapping her ass) how you sleep freak ?

Raven: I slept wonderful (smirks) I was sore as hell when I first got up

Santana: smirks) cause I was in them guts last night

Raven:( laughs) it was amazing. It was everything I imagined it to be

Santana: mhm that shit was perfect. Especially when I had them legs behind your head and you was all like "ahh fuck! I love you Santana !" (Laughs)

Raven: laughs) Omg shut up, go shower , breakfast starts in a little while

Santana: alright, we doing
Jet skis today ?

Raven: we can (bending over unzipping her back)

Santana: watching her ) damn

Raven: getting her clothes out ) go shower freak (laughs )

Santana: we can be a little late to breakfast (walking up behind her)

Raven pov: santana scooped me up and laid me on the bed and worked his magic making me eventually cum on his fingers. I followed him into the bathroom and cleaned up while he got in the shower.  Then I went to get dressed. I hope that things don't turn awkward between us now that we had sex. I still value our friendship so much. I sat in the bed waiting on him and then my phone rung and it was my dad.

Raven: (answers)hi daddy

R/d: happy birthday baby girl !

Raven: thank you !

R/d: what are your plans for today ?

Raven: me and my best friend Santana are actually in Barbados right now, we're going Jet skiing in a minute

R/d: Raven why didn't you tell us you were leaving, What if something happened?

Raven: I told mama and shared my location with her, Gianna knows where I'm at as well, I'm fine dad

R/d: when are you gonna formally introduced us to Santana?We've seen him around but it seems like he's more than your friend

Raven: giggles) when we get back y'all can, but he's really just my friend.

R/d: well baby girl I'm not gone keep you long I just wanted to tell you happy birthday and I love you and enjoy your time

Raven: thank you I love you more

(They hang up.)

Santana pov: last night was amazing. I was blown away honestly. She a little freak for sure and I like that. Hope this doesn't change out friendship, even though I got feelings for her we only known each other 6 months and I don't want to rush into nothing especially since I don't know if she feelings the same way. I showered and did my morning routine and then came out to see her laying across the bed half asleep.

Santana:(smirks) you sleepy?

Raven: mhm you wore me out last night

Santana:(laughs and gets dressed) come on we supposed to be going to breakfast

Raven: opens her eyes) you look good

Santana: thank you ,you do too (smiles)

Raven: thank you

( Raven gets out the bed, they take some pictures and then head down stairs to go get breakfast.)