38

Santana: holding the baby) wow, I can't believe it. We're parents

Raven:(smiling , holding the other baby) I know it feels so surreal. They're so cute

Raven pov: my family is semi complete now, I still wanna try for a little girl in a few years but I'm so thankful for my boys. They are just the cutest, so small and look so much like Santana. We named them Seven Romell Parker and Royal Sebastian Parker. That way the would both have a letter from our names. I love them and it just feels so strange being a mommy now.

Santana: this all happened quick. When you called I zoomed out that building. I should've just stayed home like I wanted to

Raven: I didn't want you missing work

Santana: I'm the owner I can miss whenever, especially when my girl at home delivering our babies on our bedroom floor

Raven:you gotta clean that up (laughs)

Santana: ya mama said she got it(smiles)

Santana pov: this is the best feeling ever. I got to hold both of my sons and they looked so much like me .

Raven: baby

Santana: hmm?(looks at her )

Raven:(smirks) now can I start calling myself a milf ?

Santana:(starts laughing) Ray chill out

Raven:(laughs) I'm a sexy milf right baby ?

Santana:yes you are (laughing harder)

Few days later:

Santana pov: dealing with twins ain't easy but it's not as difficult as I thought it would be. The boys sleep straight through the night for the most part, but if they happen to wake up me and Raven take turns checking on them. I typically get up though cause she's carried them for 7 months and I know it wasn't easy. Since giving birth she's had no energy at all and I know it's taking a toll on her. With the twins coming two months early we kinda had to adjust quickly and it's a lot to do in a short time. Right now it was 4 am and I heard Royal crying on the baby monitor.

Raven:(groans)I'll get him

Santana: yawns) I got him, go back to sleep (gets up)

Raven pov: Santana is an amazing father. I watched him on the baby monitor and he was so gentle and calm with Royal. He changed his diaper while his bottle was in the warmer and then sat in the rocker and fed him. I've been so exhausted since they were born but I'm slowly getting better. Santana doesn't mind doing everything right now. He wants me to get as much rest as possible.

Raven: (watching him on the monitor) is he eating well?

Santana: he's doing fine ( smiling) daddy came to save the day

Raven: smiles) you are so good with them

Santana: got to, I'm their very first protector...