29

2 years later:

Kane: so did you get it ?

Santana: yeah picked it up today. It's so nice. I know she gone love it

Kane: man can't believe you bout to propose ! I'm happy for you man. Y'all meant for each other

Santana: Raven is my whole heart, I can't go another second without giving her my last name. We been together 2 almost 3 years and been through so much. She's my ride or die.

Raven:(on FaceTime with Gianna) girl I'm so mad you moved, come back

Gianna:(laughs) I'm only a few hours away

Raven: that's far, we used to be at each other's house every day (pouts ) I miss you and my God Baby !

Gianna: awww We miss you more bestie, imma come see you soon I promise

Raven: you better, but how's everything? How's the job ?

Gianna: it's amazing I love the kids so much. It's so perfect.

Raven pov: my bestie moved to Louisiana last year with Kane and I miss her so much. She began a teaching job for High school and Kane is actually the principal over the school. I am so happy for the both of them. I stayed on the phone with her about 2 hours until my baby called.

Raven:on the phone with Santana) I miss you, when you coming home ?

Santana: I miss you too baby, I'll be home Friday

Raven: ughhh come home sooner I need my cuddles

Santana:laughs) I know baby but I gotta make sure my mama straight and that her nurse comes

Raven: alright, well tell her I said hi and hope she feels better. I'm bout to call it a night. I love you pookie

Santana: I love you more baby good night

Raven: good night

(They hang up)

Raven pov: I was missing Tana like crazy. His mama had hip surgery and he went to Detroit to take care of her a few days since Serenity couldn't do it because she just had a baby. We've been together 2 years now and our anniversary is actually Saturday. I can't wait to give him all his gift and tell him how much I appreciate him. These have been the best 2 years of my life. I have completely healed from the shooting and crash incident and it feels amazing to be back to normal. With the money I saved up and made once I started back working I was able to buy a building and open my salon. I named it NJR's Cosmetology. I named it that because nia and Jamal always pushed me to get my business up and running and they believed in me to the max. Business is booming as well. Bae doing his thing to, while I was still recovering we researched how to get him into the dispensary business and he did what he needed to do and he has 1 location now and trying to open another in Detroit. He named it Bud Buddies it's kinda corny but I like it. He loves it to and he's making so much money.

Santana pov: I was on my way home and I wanted to surprise bae. I pulled up in the driveway and parked , got my bags and locked the door and then quietly snuck in the house. When I got upstairs I heard the shower running , so I took off my clothes and slid in the shower wit her.

Santana: surprise !

Raven: ooh shit! You scared that fuck outta me santana !

Santana:(laughs) you would die first in a scary movie you have no situational awareness

Raven: laughs) fuck you . Hi baby( wrapping her arms around his neck) you tricked me

Santana: mhm ( starts kissing in her )I missed your fine ass

Raven: smirks) how much you missed me?

Santana: so much (picks her up)

Raven: mmm really

Raven pov: Santana picked me up and slid himself right on in. I felt every inch of him and I was loving it. He picked up his pace and eventually I reached my climax. We cleaned up and then got out and got ready for bed.

Santana:(rubbing her feet ) your feet super swollen

Raven: I worked longer today than I should have

Santana: why?

Raven: took an emergency client, she had seriously matted hair and needed it take care of.

Santana: you need to take it easy bae. You ain't gotta work so hard I got us

Raven: I know but we agree our relationship would be 50/50

Santana: you do everything else tho, bae it's cool we do what works for us . Take you a vacation

Raven: not yet baby

Santana: gets between her legs ) why you can't just listen to me huh ?

Raven:( smirks looking up at him) you ain't my daddy

Santana:( licks his lips ) oh really ? Let's see about that....