30

Thursday:

(Santana is down stairs cooking breakfast. Raven goes and does her morning routine first and then goes down stairs)

Raven: good morning baby (smiles )

Santana: good morning beautiful

Raven:(walks over and kisses him) you ready for our vacation?

Santana: Yes, I finished packaging your bags while you were sleep

Raven: oooh thank you baby

Santana:you're welcome. I want to make sure we have an amazing anniversary (smiles)

Raven: you're so good to me

Santana: you deserve it

Santana pov: we ate our breakfast and then cleaned up the kitchen and went back upstairs to get dressed. Then we got in the car and got on the road to the airport. We had all the gifts sent to the hotel the other day so we wouldn't have to try and get them through security. We got checked in and went through baggage claim and soon enough we were on the plane. within no time we made it to our destination which was the Honolulu Hawaii.

Raven: it's so pretty here Omg (smiles)

Santana: yes it is, weather is perfect too

Santana pov: we got in our rental and I drove to our hotel. We got our bags and got checked in. I got us the presidential suite and I wanna make this anniversary perfect.

Raven: walking into the room) awww baby, you had them do this ?

Santana: yes I did (smiles and shuts the door)

Raven: I love it so much baby (smiling) thank you

Santana:(smiles) you're welcome

Raven pov: we got settled in and went to bed because it was late.

The next day:

Raven pov: me and bae were about to get in the hot tub and relax. We went shopping earlier and we just wanted to relax a little bit before doing some more activities. I opened one of the bottles of champagne and poured him some and poured some of the sparkling cider for me.This was perfect already.

Raven:(sits on Santana's lap) here you go baby

Santana: thank you (takes his class)

Raven: you're welcome, I'm too excited baby can I give you your first gift ?(smiling hard )

Santana:(laughs) go ahead

Raven: I know you gone love it

(Raven gets a medium sized box out and hands it too him)

Santana: kinda heavy, it's shoes ?(smiling)

Raven:(laughs) no, you don't need no more shoes just open it

Santana pov: I took the wrapping paper off the box and and opened it. Blue balloons flew out and then attached at the end of a string was two baby onesies that said thing 1 and thing 2 can't wait to meet you. I was in shock I couldn't say anything.

Raven:(laughs nervously ) baby say something please

Santana: I'm bout to be a dad? Seriously ?(tearing up)

Raven: mhm, I'm 4 months (fanning her eyes) I didn't even know I was pregnant

Santana:(stands up and hugs her tightly ) the best gift ever , I love you so much

Raven: smiles and kisses him) I love you too

Santana pov: man I was so damn happy. I'm bout to be a father to twin boys. Man this is amazing !

Santana: can I post it on instagram ? You ready for everyone to know ?

Raven: yeah you can (smiles)

Santana pov: I took a picture of the box and posted it with the caption. Next chapter of our lives begins now. @ItsRayBands Few more months til me and mommy meet y'all 💙💙. After about 3 minutes I started getting notifications back to back. This was our anniversary weekend though so I'll respond when we get home.

Santana:(pulling her on his laps and rubbing her stomach) finally finna pop my babies out.

Raven:(smiles) you're getting your sons, you better be happy. I been team girl forever (laughs)

Santana: I'm really happy, shocked still I wasn't expecting it at all. How you find out?

Raven: well I picked up a little weight, it's not really noticeable but i couldn't fit in my jeans. Then when you left to go visit ya mama I just kept throwing up and feeling nauseous all day so I went to the doctor last week and this was the outcome (smiling hard)we're gonna have some babies

Santana:(smiling hard ) this is perfect timing...