8

Tyrese: yo Brooklyn, get ready we finna do this shit now

Brooklyn: I gotta do it when my baby ain't around Ty! She don't need to see her daddy get murdered

Tyrese: stop calling him her daddy ! That's my fucking daughter.

Brooklyn: we don't know that ! I never got a DNA test

Tyrese: what !?(getting mad) so I see imma have to pop yo ass after I kill him huh(grabbing her by the neck) you want me to fucking kill you bitch !?

Brooklyn: Ty baby let me go, ok- we can go do this and then flee to Mexico and be happy

Tyrese: let's her go) We getting a test before we do any damn fleeing because if she ain't mine I popping you and her, you got that ?

Brooklyn: nods quickly) yes

Tyrese pov: imma kill that nigga Jamal. He walk around here thinking he the shit and he not. He stole Brooklyn from me. He knew we had feelings for each other and then he cheat on her stupid ass. I still was fucking her while they were together though and if I find out Paris ain't my daughter, Brooklyn and her getting popped too.

Raven pov: me and Santana were at the concert so turnt up. It was lit as fuck and we were having so much fun. On the way back to my house we stopped to get some food cause we was hungry as fuck. We ate once we got in and then showered and changed. He was gonna spend the night cause he ain't feel like driving back home.

Santana: you had fun ?

Raven:( smiles) of course , Durk touched my hand ! thank you for taking me bestfriend

Santana: (laughs ) you welcome

Santana pov: I got in the bed next to Raven and we turned on a movie. We were both tired as fuck. I remember blinking a few times then I was out.

3 am:

( Lots of gunshots ring out in front of the house. Santana and Raven jump up outta their sleep)

Raven: what the fuck ?

Santana: grabbing his gun off her desk) stay here

Raven: Tana please be careful

Santana pov: I waited a minute before I opened the front door to make sure the shooting had stopped and then went onto the porch to see Jamal laying there coughing up blood and struggling to breathe.

Raven pov: I was on the phone with 911 telling them about the shooting. Santana didn't come back in so I slipped on my house shoes and walked in the porch to see Jamal laying there in a puddle of blood not moving. I dropped the phone and started screaming. Everybody on the block began coming out and trying to help us.

Raven: shaking Jamal ) Jamal !!! Wake up please ! Wake up !( crying) wake up!

Tyrese pov: I got that nigga good. About 8 shots when he was going up the steps to the house. Feel bad for Raven but she'll be alright. Her punk ass just gone have to clean all that blood up.

Santana pov: the police and ambulance arrived and they started asking everybody questions and stuff about what happened. Raven was in shock I could tell. She's was sitting there holding him in her arms staring into space. Me and her neighbor kept trying to get her to move so we could cover his body but she wouldn't. She just held on tighter and tighter. Once the corner got there and got prepared to take the body she started screaming and trying to get to him. I grabbed her and pulled her in a tight hug. Then her parents showed up and came over to us. This was so fucked up and I feel so bad for her. I done see a lot of people get murdered in front of me so I'm used to it but I know this was traumatizing for her.