14

Raven pov: we had just got out the hot tub and had made our way to the bed. We ate edibles and was drinking, so we were feeling good. We started making out and he was feeling all over me and eventually made his way on top of me. I felt his hands go for my panties and I stopped him cause I was nervous. I'm a virgin and I never even had a boyfriend before. I am ready to lose my virginity though and why not lose it to my bestfriend. He loves and cares about me and I feel the same way about him. I trust him.

Santana:(stops and looks at her ) what's wrong ? You're shaking

Raven: I've never had sex before (embarrassed)

Santana:(shocked) you for real?

Raven: nods) yeah

Santana: we don't have to if you not ready

Raven: no, I'm ready, just nervous

Santana: you trust me right ?

Raven: of course

Santana: then just relax, I won't do nothing you don't want me to. We'll take it as slow as you want. Ight ?

Raven: okay

Santana pov: I was shocked she was a virgin. Now I didn't think she was out here like all those stories I heard about her but I would've thought she at least had sex before. I love her honestly like on a more than friends type of level but it's still early to see if she feel the same way about me. I'm glad she trust me though to take her virginity.I want her to be real comfortable. Her body was so amazing, this was like my second time seeing her in just a bra and panties. I want back to kissing her and eventually made my way from her neck kissing all the way down to her thighs and looked up at her for reassurance and she nodded yes. I pulled the string and untied her swim suit bottoms and propped her legs in my shoulders and went to work.

Raven pov: Santana began eating me out and it felt strange at first but then started feeling so good. I ran my fingers through his hair and moaned his name and before I knew it he made me cum right in his mouth. He came up and tongue kissed me and that turned me on even more. I wanted to please him just like he pleased me though.

Santana:( licking his lips) how was that ?

Raven: amazing, lay back it's my turn to please you

Santana: smirks) you know what you doing ? And are you gone be able to handle it ?

Raven:(smirks) just because I'm a virgin don't mean I haven't seen a porn video. Now lay back

Santana: lays down) don't choke

Raven:( pulls down his swim trunks) damn !

Santana: smirks) I'm very blessed

Raven: yes you are (licks her lips)

Santana pov: Raven was shocked as fuck to see how much I was packing. Imma skinny nigga but I'm large and in charge. Raven got into position and then slid my shit right in her mouth. She slowly took it inch by inch so she wouldn't choke and that shit was feeling amazing. She even got a little sloppy wit it and hit me with that two hand twist combo. She real nasty cause she was sucking my balls while stroking it and damn near had my toes curling. But I fucked up and geeked her head up by moaning her name. Cause she went from being nervous to full pornstar mode.

Santana: oh fuck !(holding her head) damn Raven !

Raven pov: I had his ass moaning my name and it was music to my ears. His body got to locking up and I could tell he was finna nut. I kept massaging his balls and slowly sucking the tip to really tease him and before I knew it, he released and I swallowed.

Santana: breathing hard) damn girl!

Raven:(smirks) told you I knew what I was doing

Santana: smirks and kisses her ) shit was so good

Raven:looking him in the eyes) I wanna go all the way

Santana: you sure? You a little cross faded right now. You aware of what you saying?

Raven: nods) I'm ready Tana

Santana pov: she wanna go all the way but imma take things slow. I reached over and grabbed a condom out my pants pocket and slid it on and then got between her legs and starts kissing on her neck again. I unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor and got to sucking on her breast to distract her and then I slowly positioned and entered her. She whimpered and dug her nails into my back. I could see her eyes tearing up and I was finna pull out when she stopped me.

Raven: don't stop, I'm fine, I can handle it

Santana: you sure ?

Raven: yes Tana

Raven pov: this nigga was ripping me to shreds. He put a little in at a time and let me adjust to his size. He was so damn big and it hurt but after a while it started to feel so good. He picked up his pace a little and his moans made me even wetter. He was so gentle with me and I love that. We started getting more into it and I was screaming his name and scratching his back.  The liquor and edible was making it 10 times better too. I was enjoying it.

Santana: looking her in the eyes) you love me ?

Raven:( moans) yess!

Santana: lemme hear you say it ( slowing down his pace)

Raven: ohh fuck!!

Santana: whispering in her ear ) come on tell big daddy you love him

Raven:( reaching her climax) ahh fuck!! I love you santana !