Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    1. For the specific content, see the words.

    2. I'm so sorry for being so late! ! This book is officially over here, thank you all.

    3. The serialized article "Sand Sculpture Black Fans Fall in Love with Me", the main attack, ask for a favorite o(╯□╰)o! It is estimated that it is still a short story, about 10/140,000 words.

    The introduction is as follows:

    [A]

    Seven o'clock History Channel Carrying Hands / Countless Poems / No Land on Earth / Zhao Anyang's Weibo introduction is as follows:

    I, No Land on Earth (pseudonym), have a bad temper and don't get offended. Whoever diss my text, I wish him a mother.

    Weibo self-introduction from media person / Gao P Internet celebrity / HANXI / Hanxin Weibo is as follows:

    There is no place in the world to be a professional black :-), the whole family of the author of the chicken has exploded.

    Later -

    Han Xin: What the hell is the place where QUQ school assigns me to practice? ! My immediate boss is like that spicy chicken author I've been hacking for five years?

    Zhao Anyang: ...The new intern looks familiar? ? ?

    【B】

    Zhao Anyang thinks that Han Xin is the man he has to (sleep) not (not) get to (get up).

    So I figured that this love can't be talked about.

    Han Xin always felt that there was no man he couldn't catch up with.

    So I figured out when to start cheating.

    【See you in the column with fate! ]

    MUA~

    The author has something to say: [Fanwai Collection=v=]

    [1]

    About the estrus period.

    At first: "I can, I can do it."

    Later: "...Wait, baby, I'm out of semen."

    Du Chen said while covering his kidneys.

    [2]

    About preschool education.

    "Xu Xu," Chen Du squatted in front of Ruan Xu, holding a chocolate bar in his hand, "you can go to kindergarten soon, you know, baby?"

    Ruan Xu tilted his head and looked at him with a face at a loss.

    "You are a mature baby now. You have to learn to speak for yourself."

    "??"

    "Come on, call Dad, Dad will give you a chocolate bar." Du Chen waved the chocolate bar in front of Ruan Xu.

    Yes, Ruan Xu is more than three years old. When he was born, he was lighter than other normal children. Now that he has grown up, children of the same age can sing. Ruan Xu still doesn't like to talk.

    Ruan Xu sat on the small chair, blinked his big eyes with curled eyelashes, and shouted loudly, "Dude

    is hungry!" You're a little snack."

    Presumably understanding that it would be hard to get a good deal from Du Chen, Ruan Xu turned his head to the side in disgust.

    Then his eyes lit up.