Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Is this Chen Du who is calling?

Then who the fuck am I?

The husky stretched out its dog's paw, the dog's paw swiped across the screen and stubbornly chose to answer.

A man's calm voice came from his ears: "Ruan Yu, good evening. I hope I didn't disturb you."

'...'

Yes, this is my voice. As always, like an online dating scumbag.

Almost telepathically, Chen Du can confirm that the person over the phone is also himself.

Still the human self.

The human Dudu was on the phone, while the dog Dudu stood beside the sofa with a bewildered look on his face.

Who I am? Where am I? Why am I a dog?

However, the reality did not give him much time to think about life.

On the other side of the phone, Chen Du asked suspiciously: "Ruan Yu...? Are you there?"

After a long time of waiting for the phone, the master came out of the bathroom. He picked up the phone and was surprised to find that the phone had been answered.

Ruan Yu glanced at the husky with his tongue sticking out at his feet, a hint of surprise flashed in his heart.

Ruan Yu glanced at the caller, put the phone to his ear and said, "Hello. Mr. Chen, I wasn't here just now. My dog ​​answered the call. What's the matter?"

Ruan Yu said very polite. Some even refused to alienate people thousands of miles away.

In fact, Chen Du was also used to Ruan Yu's politeness. They have been married for seven years and have always communicated so politely, except after they had just started their wedding for a while.

It's just that since the divorce, the attitude of both parties has become more and more indifferent.

Chen Du on the other side of the phone said, "It's not a big deal, I just remembered that today is your birthday, so I called to wish you a happy birthday."

Ruan Yu was silent for a while.

"Thank you. Is there anything else?"

"I hope you are happy and happy every day."

"Okay, so are you."

The dog on the ground raised its head and looked at the man who was answering the phone.

His fingertips trembled and his body stiffened, not at all as calm as his voice.

Chen Du stood up abruptly and made a sound of "Wang-".

Ruan Yu was crying. Tears slowly spilled from his eyes and fell down the dark brown carpet along his chin.

Chen Du was restless and walked around him twice. Some flustered and some untraceable distressed.

It looked miserable.

What the hell...what did he say?

Why is Ruan Yu crying?

Because Ruan Yu did not turn on the speakerphone, Chen Du could only speculate from Ruan Yu's words.

It should be the other party who said a word of congratulations or hello.

Just as he was in a hurry, Chen Du saw the desk calendar that Ruan Yu had placed on the coffee table.

October 16th.