Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Chen Du's mood is a bit complicated.

His divorced wife went at his ex lover's for a part-time job...

This damn, it looks like a horror story no matter how you look at it.

The secretary has been observing his words for many years and at a glance he can see that Du Chen's face is wrong.

He suspects that his eyes hint that he has hit his boss's pain point.

He immediately pretended that nothing happened and asked in a law-abiding manner: "Boss, you asked me to contact the other company and said that we need an on-the-spot inspection, when are you going to go?"

Du Chen hesitated and he said, "Let's talk about it this Friday."

He was a little cowardly, Du Chen was afraid to see complaints in Ruan Yu's eyes.

But the heavens testified that he had never contacted Fu Xun since he went abroad to study... Du Chen didn't know what his guilty conscience was.

The secretary replied "yes", then respectfully stepped back and closed the office door.

He stared at the computer in a daze. The memo on his phone reminded him that it was time to see a psychiatrist.

Du Chen felt a little reluctant to move.

Although he often has some messy dreams now, he even seems to have suffered from psychosis not long ago, daydreaming, and inexplicably went to a place he didn't know.

But he didn't want to see a doctor.

Perhaps he also vaguely felt that it might be useless to see a doctor.

The sights in his dreams were strange, sometimes things that happened in the past, sometimes just dreams.

Sometimes the self in the dream is human, and sometimes it seems not.

Chen Du could have three or four dreams at night, but most of the time he couldn't recall what he dreamed.

It's just that every time he wake up, he always had headache and it's uncomfortable.

He insisted that he was not sick and just needed to rest.

Du Chen had another concern why he didn't want to see a psychiatrist.

There are so many reasons for a mentally unstable CEO to be criticized.

Chen Du worked so hard to sleep for six hours a day, but he didn't want to let him down at a young age because of this.

Just when he was thinking about whether to go to sleep or read two more emails in the free time for the doctor's visit, his phone rang.

It was his personal cell phone that rang.

This phone was originally bought to answer Ruan Yu's phone calls.

When they first got married, Du Chen was so busy that his feet couldn't touch the ground every day. He didn't go home often, he was reading reports in his dreams, and his mobile phone calls were never interrupted.

Nine times out of ten, Ruan Yu's calls were ignored.

Although the two of them called and couldn't say anything, Du Chen went to buy a new number. He then told his family and friends the number one after another.

There are only about twenty people who know this number and the line will not be busy if you think about it.

But later Ruan Yu didn't call him often.