Chapter 15

Chapter 15

The sky is getting brighter.

Young people start to go to work, old people are busy with their children, middle school students start jumping to catch the bus in the early morning.

A little earlier, the beautiful ladies and brothers who rent a house have just returned from night work or disco.

The veterinarian on the fourth floor is dissecting the dead cat.

The resident of Building A of Unit 12 has just adjusted the telescope.

The husband of Building 7 has just arrived home after a night of drinking and the wife's head in the refrigerator is smiling at him.

A huge city is full of filth and dirt and anything can happen.

So it doesn't seem strange that a dog is desperately, repeatedly banging against the wall.

1, 2, 3, 4 - bump.

The tiger descends the mountain - hits.

Comet hits the moon - hit.

Du Chen's head was dizzy. If he was still human, his head might be full of bruises now.

He even suspected that he had a concussion.

But even a concussion doesn't change a thing.

He became a dog again.

And it seems that there is no way to go back for the time being, at least not by knocking himself out.

Chen Du even thought about suicide.

But he's afraid that after committing suicide, he will not be able to return to his body.

He's not really a stupid dog, "Du Chen" didn't come back and he came back, that's enough to prove something.

For example, another self... may not have the memory of being a dog. Even, there may be no memory of last night.

He gasped, lay on the ground, stretched out his dog paw and raised his middle finger hard to the sky.

- F*ck your mother.

Given that this operation goes against the dog's body mechanics, it appears to outsiders that it's just a dog with its front paws outstretched.

If Chen Du will not come back, then he would rather let Ruan Yu think that he was just having a dream.

He shook his head and went to the bedroom. Probably because he bumped too much, his head was a little dizzy.

Ruan Yu hasn't woken up yet.

The first thing to deal with is the medicine cabinet and put the medicine back. The medicine box was dragged onto the table and put away.

Du Chen couldn't bring it back to its original position. He could only hope that Ruan Yu didn't notice that the box had changed its position.

The water in the glass was not much left, some of it was spilled on the carpet. Hoping to dry it soon, Chen Du rolled the glass and put it back in the living room.

The car keys.

Chen Du felt apprehensive wherever he was, so he simply threw it into the toilet and flushed it away.

Du Chen could only secretly say that, fortunately, he have a lot of cars.

Just stop the Ferrari in the community... Anyway, Ruan Yu has never seen it.

Almost. It should be almost there.

Du Chen returned to the bedroom, and lay down in his kennel, aggrieved.