Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Hey, that's a long story.

    You see, we have been married for so many years. Apart from having a good conversation in the first year or two, it is not common for us to see each other once or twice a month in the remaining years, right?

    Okay, okay, my pot. I carry this pot.

    So am I fucking punished? Thinking about it now, it probably doesn't count as retribution. My ancestors accumulated virtues and turned me into that fat dog.

    I don't know if it was me who had this idea in the first place, or it was the influence of the dog.

    I found that you are just the way I like it.

    Later on the day the dog died, I had a dream. I actually can't tell if it was a dream or not. I lived in the dream for three years.

    Overwhelmed by guilt and remorse, then back to you.

    Fortunately, it was not too late to understand.

    You are still in front of my eyes.

    It's a pity that Du Chen thought very beautifully.

    After brewing for a long time, I opened my mouth with only four words: "Actually, before..." I became a dog in your family.

    Director Chen: "I..."

    "You..."

    ...

    Fuck. Why can't you speak? ?

    Chen Du's brows furrowed.

    When he was a dog, he wanted to send a message to himself, but he was also sanctioned.

    Now I want to confess to Ruan Yu, but I am still sanctioned.

    ...Damn, when the monk who preached the theory of reincarnation was arrested in his last life, the police persuaded him to believe in science!

    Where the fuck is this science? ! !

    Ruan Yu waited for a long time and didn't know why.

    Just in time, the cook on the side came over and bowed: "Sir, dinner is ready, please."

    Hey.

    Miss him the direct disciple of the dignified chef Yu Ding Xuan! First-hand squirrel mandarin fish, crooked fruit and politicians say it is good to eat!

    Actually! Only such a small kitchen shows the craft! Bring your own materials!

    After cooking, I have to watch the two male owners of this house show their affection! Hugs and hugs in the living room! Make him dare not come forward to disturb him for a long time!

    How can life be so difficult!

    Ruan Yu looked away and said lightly: "If you don't want to talk about it, let's eat."

    Du Chen: "..." No, listen to my explanation! !

    Sitting at the dinner table, Du Chen tried to open the topic.

    "Actually I..."

    Ruan Yu took a piece of vegetable and put it in her bowl: "I won't say anything."

    Ruan Yu sat in front of her desk and began to read the work plan sent by Fu Xun, and Du Chen tried to help.

    "Listen to my explanation, I'm really not..."