Chapter 42

Chapter 42

    The sky was completely dark. There was a northwest wind blowing at night, and there was some coldness.

    The car was parked in the parking lot. The driver hadn't returned the key to him, but Du Chen couldn't wait to get out of the car.

    The chauffeur sitting in the driver's seat suddenly felt a little dazed.

    Xiangshan Cemetery has a long staircase from the bottom. After all, this cemetery is built on the mountain. If you ignore it is a cemetery, there are layers of red leaves in late autumn every year, which is a good place for autumn.

    On weekdays, he walked slowly on the mountain road for more than 20 minutes, but Chen Du only walked for seven or eight minutes.

    There was hot sweat on his back, and when he stopped, the night wind blew and it was still a little cold.

    Fortunately, it is not a lonely tomb in the wilderness, and there are street lights on all the way.

    Du Chen finally met Ruan Yu.

    In front of the puppy's gravestone.

    Next to it are the tombstones of Ruan Yu's father and mother.

    Ruan Yu stands upright, someone like him who has been taught etiquette since childhood, stands upright whenever he is.

    Just head down deeply. There was also a bouquet of flowers in his arms. Also in front of the tombstone. They are placed in order, with one flower in front of a tomb.

    It is a white daisy flower. The light covered it with a warm yellow.

    This reminded Du Chen of many bad memories.

    At that moment, it was as if his heart received an electric shock, and the pain was a little numb.

    He took three or two steps forward. He took the person into his arms.

    "It's winter, why don't you take me with you when you come to sweep the grave? I'm still wearing this." He held Ruan Yu's hand, which was not unexpectedly cold. He lowered his head and took two breaths of heat before unbuttoning his jacket. The button, and the hand and the person were put into his arms.

    It's just that even Chen Du himself didn't realize it, his fingertips trembled.

    Chen Du's chest was warm. This is probably the case with young people, and he can hear his heartbeat through several layers of clothing.

    Ruan Yu's face was pale. The sight travels around. He pursed his lips and said nothing.

    Du Chen looked at his face with low eyebrows and pleasing eyes, but he didn't feel much peace in his heart.

    It's just his restlessness that doesn't keep things moving in the right direction. Therefore, Du Chen is very calm now.

    He suppressed the restlessness in his heart and asked with a smile, "Why don't you speak?"

    It was as if nothing had happened.

    He didn't dare to pierce that layer of fig leaf even if he saw through it but didn't say it through.

    After a long time, Ruan Yu slowly answered, "I'm sorry, I'm not in a good mood."

    It's enough to be willing to speak.

    Du Chen made persistent efforts. He rubbed Ruan Yu's hair and continued to ask, "It's cold outside, shall we go home first?"

    His tone was cautious, but full of hope.