Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Du Chen picked up the box and got into the car.

The driver stepped on the accelerator.

He's just an ordinary driver, someone gave him a large sum of money last week to wait for someone here today.

As a law-abiding good citizen, he instinctively felt that something was wrong. He wanted to refuse but his child at home was seriously ill and he was really short of money...

Anyway, he just dragged someone. Even if something really happened, it wouldn't be a few years, would it?

"It's here..." The driver suppressed the panic in his tone, "He told me to wait for you at 236."

Du Chen glanced around, this is a hotel near the university town. The place is very biased, kind of like a youth hostel.

Chen Du encountered all the youthful college students along the way. His appearance in suits and shoes seemed a little out of place, so much so that it caused some quiet discussion.

Finally arrived at 236, the door was closed but not locked.

 He pushed the door open and there was no one inside.

Du Chen walked in,there was a card on the simple wooden table.

It has this line written on it.

"Mr. Chen, thank you for your cooperation :-)"

***

He didn't want to destroy any evidence at all.

From beginning to end, Li Xiu has only one goal.

To kill Li Guangyu.

Because killing is paying for it.

He is not Li Guangyu's biological son. His nominal biological father, the weak omega, couldn't accept his six-year-old son's death, so he took him home.

Naive and stupid.

In the end, the omega who was so stupid at his age still died three years ago.

The grievances of the previous generation need not be repeated. Li Xiu only knew that without Li Guangyu, none of this would have to happen.

Then he should die.

He has never been smart enough, nor powerful enough to think of a way or to take revenge.

He hummed a song and stood on the back mountain. From here, he could see the small warehouse at the foot of the mountain.

Li Xiu came out on the pretext of buying medicine for Song Ping, vehicles can be seen heading here from a distance.

Almost there, he thought.

How can a performance be without an audience?

So, he pressed the button in his hand.

"Boom-" sounded.

The fire was blazing into the sky and at that moment, Li Xiu bent down with a smile, but there was no sound.

Great. everything is over.

He could finally get rid of the funny name and fly away.

Just then, behind him, a voice suddenly sounded.

"Target found."

***

[An explosion occurred in an abandoned warehouse in the suburbs of Chongshan District today. Three people died in the accident. The specific cause is under further investigation...]