Chapter 33

Chapter 33

When Fu Xun drove to the address given by Ruan Yu, he felt familiar for a while.

This was the last time, almost a month ago, he and Ruan Yu had dinner together, and Ruan Yu gave him an address.

At that time, Ruan Yu told him that he lived here.

He walked downstairs to the unit and saw Du Chen unexpectedly. It was a bit cold in winter, but he was wearing one piece, and Fu Xun felt cold when he saw it.

He was still swearing when he came. In the middle of the night, Ruan Yu ran away from home, and Chen Du, a big man, didn't care when he sat at home?

It seems to be out of control now.

The cigarette butt at Du Chen's feet fell to the ground.

Raising his head, he saw someone coming, "Ruan Yu was looking for you?"

Fu Xun nodded and asked him, "What's going on?"

Du Chen looked at him, not knowing where to start.

It was all good at first, he picked Ruan Yu home, Ruan Yu's face was flushed red by the wind, and he brought a hot water bottle to cover him in the car.

Ruan Yu buried her face in the hot water bottle and sighed comfortably.

Then he started chatting in the co-pilot's position, talking about what he saw today, that he was praised by his peers, and that he liked the job.

"A lot of people came today! A lot of people were watching me from below, and my nervous hands were shaking when I just got up! Fortunately, I didn't embarrass Brother Fu Xun."

Well, yes, amazing.

Ruan Yu continued: "There are still many people who come to ask me for my contact information. I have added at least 100 friends today. If I knew it earlier, I would put the WeChat account on the work permit."

Hmm...? ? Um? ?

Du Chen's expression remained the same, and he said calmly, "It would be good to know more people."

Ruan Yu nodded and smiled out of the small pear vortex on both sides of her cheeks.

All right, Ruan Yu is happy.

There is no doubt that Chen Du is the king of vinegar in East Asia, maybe it is the reincarnation of old vinegar. When he was a dog, even the weak chicken next door had to show strategic contempt in his heart, and when he was a human being, he even enjoyed the vinegar of Fu Xun's omega.

But-that's normal social behavior, right? Although he always felt that everyone was thinking about Ruan Yu, he couldn't just take care of other people's social affairs because of this, right?

If Ruan Yu really fell in love with others, it would be because he, Chen Du, was incompetent! Even if they get along day and night, they can't even hold a man.

...Damn, even though he said so rationally, Du Chen still wanted to smuggle out the malicious alpha or beta on Ruan Yu's list and secretly block them.

He interprets this as the alpha's desire for exclusiveness, which is definitely not his own little belly!

When he got home, Du Chen went to the kitchen consciously, and Ruan Yu undressed and took a shower. After half an hour it came out wet.

He sat on the edge of the bed, lowered his head and dried his hair, the hairdryer started to work, the hot air was humming, and within half a minute, his hand was touched.