Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Ruan Yu's routine has always been regular, so he woke up early the next day.

The phone received two new messages.

The first sentence is at four in the morning, "As you like."

The second sentence is ten minutes later: "I respect any decision you make."

In fact, Du Chen also typed a line, "If you are ready to remarry, you can send me an invitation. I will definitely be there."

In the view of a man like Chen Du, it is normal to have a child and get married.

Otherwise, the child's household registration will not be easy in the future, how can it be like a father?

But when he turned his head and thought about this scene, it seemed too aggrieved, and he couldn't say whether he would find time to attend Ruan Yu's wedding, so he deleted it.

Speaking of which, Ruan Yu's movements are really fucking fast.

It's only been three months since the divorce! Now there is a child!

Before they were married for seven years, they didn't have a child. Could it be that my activity is too low...?

After sending the text message, Du Chen suddenly fell into deep thought about whether he should go for a medical examination.

The message sent back is really the same as always, Du Chen's style.

Intellectually indifferent.

Ruan Yu expected this result. But there is still a little bit of indescribable loss. He thought that Du Chen should have said more.

Right.

Not everyone wants a baby like he does.

And... an alpha like Du Chen, there is no shortage of people to give birth to his children for him.

Ruan Yu straightened his mentality and got up from the warm quilt.

He lightly changed into his clothes and prepared to go out for breakfast.

Recently, Ruan Yu's appetite has been bad and one meal a day is a common occurrence.

But now, he knew that there was a little life in his stomach.

Even if he has not thought about the fate of the unnamed fetus. He also doesn't want to leave regrets in the future because of "inadequate care during pregnancy".

The wind was blowing violently, and the glass was rattled by the wind.

It suddenly rained outside. The rain was bursting, and the pea-sized raindrops knocked on the windows, and also woke up the sleeping... dog.

Chen Du, who was sleeping, moved his ears and opened his blue eyes.

He glanced around, there was no one on the bed in the bedroom. After walking around the house again, he found that there was no one at home.

"Wang?"

What about Ruan Yu? Did he go out?

Chen Du walked around with his short legs and finally reluctantly accepted this fact.

Holy crap, am I still a fucking dog?

Ruan Yu went out and he didn't wake up after so much movement? Doesn't rain and thunder enough to wake up a dog?

No, I don't seem to be a dog at all!

Du Chen looked at the downpour that started at an unknown time and slumped on the carpet, with a hint of worry in his eyes.